QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wonder why…

Answer is obvious

IMG_1564.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Truth be told Mario has done a good job with his HS recruiting. His prowess is known. However, he’s not shown he operates the portal very well up to this point. I’ll be shocked if we’re not sitting there holding our ****s moving on to plan B.

Truth be told Mario has done a good job with his HS recruiting. His prowess is known. However, he’s not shown he operates the portal very well up to this point. I’ll be shocked if we’re not sitting there holding our ****s moving on the plan B.
What better way to ruin a final recruiting weekend before ESD by losing 2 QB portal recruits if that comes to fruition.

Play with fire and you get burned. Let’s hope for the best.

Whataburger is so much better than In-N-Out Burger, no brainer. Do love a Five Guys. If you are ever in Houston - Tookies Burger is the best ever!! We all have out opinions!
People always say stuff like this but they never point out In N Out is the quality and great service it is at like half the price to all these places it's always compared to.

Advertisement
Man if we end up without Ward or Howard, this board will absolutely crash.
My question is, suppose the unthinkable happens, why the **** are we not talking to any other qbs? The kid from Toledo for instance even Will Rogers. Are they that confident/arrogant?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back