QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of you all are f@cking crazy on here. Who wants a one yr rental. If these guys was that **** good they would be entering the draft. I personally want someone with 2 yrs left. That can manage the game n not throw interceptions. We got a good QB coming on next yr. He's going to need a yr. That's why I prefer someone with 2 yrs left n not a **** rental for a yr. This is a 4 yr plain the offensive line is there. Now the Defensive line next yr. So 2 more yrs with a good QB. You guys are pathetic. No way n **** I'll spend over 2 million on a rental just to win 10 games. A good decent QB can do that. We n the weak ACC in our schedule next yr is decent enough for a good game manager

stfu-hang-up.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice! That's actually where I'm at. Hopefully a few more inches come down, if it does i think they can open up way more of the mountain.

Scissorbills is good for beers after skiing or kind if whenever if you're up at thw avruk mountain. We haven't gone into town yet actually this year but it's worth going in and walking around a little bit.

If there's more snow I'd very seriously recommend driving an hour over to West Yellowstone and renting a snowmobile. You can rent a helmet and clothing and all that, you do not need a guide (there are groomed trails and maps, super easy to follow). I'd do Two Top trail and then head down to Idaho (Island Park) for lunch. We went last year at this time when there was more snow and it was amazing. I called and they just need a few more inches. You can call rental places and they'll tell you.
Dude,
I sincerely appreciate the info and will let u know how it goes. Seriously.

Advertisement
Okay internet guy. You plan for the long run not for the short run n put yourself n the same predicament. Your dumb @ss will be back on here next yr talking about I want this guy or this guy.
This guy has never put his hand in the ground

Yep someone who can manage the game n not throw interceptions. But is good enough to lead us to victory n will be here for 2 yrs. Not these one yr rentals because if they was that good they would be declaring for the draft
You and I are on the same page. I want to win the time of possession battle, and weaken the opposition’s psyche with lengthy offensive drives. Then you can beat them with field goals.

Advertisement
From Canesport:

The other option, per Calvin (his father), is for Cameron to go pro. He puts the chances of that happening at “50/50.”

“One of the things a lot of people are missing is the NFL Draft is still on the table,” dad said.

He says that’s a reason why, when Miami coaches asked Cameron his timeline for making a decision, the answer was “around Christmas, maybe sooner.”

“He looked at (going to the NFL) last year but there were two things – his degree, and the feedback he got for things he had to work on which were footwork, leadership, being more vocal and improving his percentage on the deep ball,” Calvin said. “He’s done those things. So he’s comfortable where he believes he can go compete (in the NFL). If you look at the key guys in the draft – Caleb Williams, they went toe to toe. He’s gone toe to toe with Michael Penix twice, toe to toe with Bo Nix twice. Those are guys considered at the top of the NFL Draft.

“So the Christmas date made sense for if he’s going to college or not going to return to college. The route we’ve been going is he’s headed to the NFL Draft unless it’s something that stops him and says `Hey, this is a big something you really need to work on.’”

Advertisement
“He really liked Miami, liked coach (Mario) Cristobal, coach (Shannon) Dawson, got to meet with the receivers, linemen, running backs, and they really meshed,” dad said.

Mom Patrice adds “Miami did a great job, were impressive. They made us feel like home. It all comes down to Cameron’s decison, and we’re here to support him.”

Calvin also said that Miami coaches asked when Cameron planned on making a decision, and that with the Christmas date the understanding is UM will try to wait but might not be able to with Kansas State’s Will Howard another QB that the Canes are pushing to land.

From Canesport:

The other option, per Calvin (his father), is for Cameron to go pro. He puts the chances of that happening at “50/50.”

“One of the things a lot of people are missing is the NFL Draft is still on the table,” dad said.

He says that’s a reason why, when Miami coaches asked Cameron his timeline for making a decision, the answer was “around Christmas, maybe sooner.”

“He looked at (going to the NFL) last year but there were two things – his degree, and the feedback he got for things he had to work on which were footwork, leadership, being more vocal and improving his percentage on the deep ball,” Calvin said. “He’s done those things. So he’s comfortable where he believes he can go compete (in the NFL). If you look at the key guys in the draft – Caleb Williams, they went toe to toe. He’s gone toe to toe with Michael Penix twice, toe to toe with Bo Nix twice. Those are guys considered at the top of the NFL Draft.

“So the Christmas date made sense for if he’s going to college or not going to return to college. The route we’ve been going is he’s headed to the NFL Draft unless it’s something that stops him and says `Hey, this is a big something you really need to work on.’”
The NFL option has hardly, if it all, been mentioned. The total focus has been which school he’d transfer to. This revelation completely changes the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back