QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 271883

Martin Luther King Jr Protest GIF by GIPHY News
Everyone, mope, slurper, pauser whatever hated that bi polar ****

Advertisement
Most of you all are f@cking crazy on here. Who wants a one yr rental. If these guys was that **** good they would be entering the draft. I personally want someone with 2 yrs left. That can manage the game n not throw interceptions. We got a good QB coming on next yr. He's going to need a yr. That's why I prefer someone with 2 yrs left n not a **** rental for a yr. This is a 4 yr plain the offensive line is there. Now the Defensive line next yr. So 2 more yrs with a good QB. You guys are pathetic. No way n **** I'll spend over 2 million on a rental just to win 10 games. A good decent QB can do that. We n the weak ACC in our schedule next yr is decent enough for a good game manager

Advertisement
Most of you all are f@cking crazy on here. Who wants a one yr rental. If these guys was that **** good they would be entering the draft. I personally want someone with 2 yrs left. That can manage the game n not throw interceptions. We got a good QB coming on next yr. He's going to need a yr. That's why I prefer someone with 2 yrs left n not a **** rental for a yr. This is a 4 yr plain the offensive line is there. Now the Defensive line next yr. So 2 more yrs with a good QB. You guys are pathetic. No way n **** I'll spend over 2 million on a rental just to win 10 games. A good decent QB can do that. We n the weak ACC in our schedule next yr is decent enough for a good game manager
Shut up dork. Go drink a protein shake and try and do a push up

7-5: A Blueprint

God I can't wait for us to actually have elite QB play for the first time in over two decades so that we don't have to see so many posts vouching for JUST a game manager.

Bring me Ward, flip Smith from OSU, and let's start cooking with bacon grease. For ****'s sake.

Advertisement
Lol at not addressing the critical fullback position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back