QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Full OV experience,

- 9am breakfast at the Waffle House
- 11am photo shoot with Taqueef KO
- 1pm personal shoulder rubs with Norvell
- 4pm visit to the metal dump they call Doak
- 7pm dinner at Longhorns

- 10pm contract negotiations where they say it’s okay to take 750K less because the culture

Advertisement
I don't know where to post this because he wasn't specific, but Gaby thinks there will be some kind of news tonight "I don't think Miami is done making noise tonight"
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice! That's actually where I'm at. Hopefully a few more inches come down, if it does i think they can open up way more of the mountain.

Scissorbills is good for beers after skiing or kind if whenever if you're up at thw avruk mountain. We haven't gone into town yet actually this year but it's worth going in and walking around a little bit.

If there's more snow I'd very seriously recommend driving an hour over to West Yellowstone and renting a snowmobile. You can rent a helmet and clothing and all that, you do not need a guide (there are groomed trails and maps, super easy to follow). I'd do Two Top trail and then head down to Idaho (Island Park) for lunch. We went last year at this time when there was more snow and it was amazing. I called and they just need a few more inches. You can call rental places and they'll tell you.
PS I'm leaving Saturday morning or I'd buy you 10 PBRs so @Felonious Monk could chastise both of us.

All of that makes sense for Ward. Howard is the one I’m surprised hasn’t popped yet if the 1 and 1 comments from DMoney are accurate.
Unless…. Ward has giving Miami his verbal and Howard is aware of this. I would not put it past Mario to play mind games and let FSU think they have a chance to hurt their chances of landing secondary options - I.E JoJo, Zaquan, Bain, AJ, Damari.

Full OV experience,

- 9am breakfast at the Waffle House
- 11am photo shoot with Taqueef KO
- 1pm personal shoulder rubs with Norvell
- 4pm visit to the metal dump they call Doak
- 7pm dinner at Longhorns

- 10pm contract negotiations where they say it’s okay to take 750K less because the culture
I’m ******* dead at Taqueef KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back