QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much is he leaving on the table if he went pro? What's the difference between the 2 mil NIL vs NFL contract?

Advertisement
Flip you backed yours up with some fact I can't ignore. I still prefer someone with 2 yrs so we want be back at this next yr.
u like murphy from texas? needs some work developing from what i saw this season, but he has tools. am not opposed to him. think we could have a really awesome year on offense with ward, but also think we can win 9-10 games with our schedule next year (assuming defense doesn't suddenly become awful) if we get a QB who turns the ball over at a much lower rate than TVD, and throws to WR down the field that dawson schemes open at a higher rate (edit: oh yeah and can run occasionally and not look like a geriatric).

Advertisement
“Cameron understands they might have to get somebody Monday,”

When Asked if Miami is ahead of FSU at this point or if they are keeping things all even heading into the Florida State visit:
“I don’t know how to phrase it. We were very impressed with Miami, but we haven’t met with Florida State. I’d say we were very impressed with Miami. Even though we were there 24 hours, he got to see everything he needed to see in order to make an educated decision.”

A final twist and turn -
Even though college visits will end Sunday at midnight when the dead period hits, he isn’t ruling out a school not named Miami or FSU being in this.

“I don’t think logistic-wise he’s going to do (a Sunday visit anywhere),” Calvin said. “But he doesn’t have to visit a school to go there, if that makes sense. We’ll do things over Zoom
Sounds like he’ is waiting for OSU to offer him

Goodbye GIF

Advertisement
I wasn’t talking about you! I can tell you are tough and know what it takes to play in a three or four point stance.
Bto we may agree or disagree on how to go about this. Bottom line everybody is passionate canes n wants to win. Most wants to play for Short term I myself like to play for the long term

• Love
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Advertisement
“Cameron understands they might have to get somebody Monday,”

When Asked if Miami is ahead of FSU at this point or if they are keeping things all even heading into the Florida State visit:
“I don’t know how to phrase it. We were very impressed with Miami, but we haven’t met with Florida State. I’d say we were very impressed with Miami. Even though we were there 24 hours, he got to see everything he needed to see in order to make an educated decision.”

A final twist and turn -
Even though college visits will end Sunday at midnight when the dead period hits, he isn’t ruling out a school not named Miami or FSU being in this.

“I don’t think logistic-wise he’s going to do (a Sunday visit anywhere),” Calvin said. “But he doesn’t have to visit a school to go there, if that makes sense. We’ll do things over Zoom
aint nobody got time for that GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back