QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
this looks shopped
Happy The Office GIF

Because we've seen similar situations like this in the past and they never end well for UM. Plus, if we have a QB there is absolutely no reason to not make it public. Hope it works out but it's starting to feel like we're going 0-2 with Ward and Howard

This staff signed the #7 class in America last cycle. I'd say it ended quite well for a lot of kids. Relax.

None of this ever happens in a timely manner man. Like for example what if we told the board when Samson the tackle actually told the staff he was coming to UM but then made the board wait until he decided to pop. Bro it was like months difference when he told them he was coming lol

But @Papo305 on Twitter said he wasn't coming, so we needed 47 pages of people *****ing first.

Advertisement
None of this ever happens in a timely manner man. Like for example what if we told the board when Samson the tackle actually told the staff he was coming to UM but then made the board wait until he decided to pop. Bro it was like months difference when he told them he was coming lol
Tbh I lie about when I’m coming as well

Yup that was the plan and DJU arrives tomorrow and stays til Sunday. I also find it odd that during Cam's visit (which has any one answered why he only stayed one night here but two scheduled at FSU?) Mario decides to dip to go see Smith on the only night Cam is here. I get it, Smith is a stud but we still had a week until signing day and could have used that in home with him tonight or any other day. So Mario left his $2 mil QB "unsure" to go recruit a WR committed to OSU since last year? Something aint mathing about that math.
If Cam is arriving tonight his OV likely starts tomorrow and goes into Saturday. Just because he arrives in town tonight doesn't mean the visit starts then. DJU arrives tomorrow and his visit likely starts Saturday allowing the 2 QBs to never be on the visit at the same time just like here.

Advertisement
Yes, but when people trip over themselves to share Ward's night out with Rick Ross and Jeremiah Smith, then it gives Prison Mike Norvell a reason to burn up Ward's phone when he gets back to the hotel...
bingo. i always hate the loud boosters for a reason. unncessary attention and i believe mario doesnt like that. hes not a flashy coach the way manny was in terms of the pulling up in a yacht, etc. the night out in prime 112 reminded me so much of us taking hurts to liv. just a lot of flash and no focus on development which ended up being a difference between us and riley and OU

So Mario reads the boards and enjoys a good fire. lol

Advertisement
Ya and I am curious how Gaby knows about all the issues with his flight getting to Tally (allegedly) seems like if that is us we would have the banana in the tailpipe gifs rolling.

And yeah the day thing couyld be nothing, but also find it hard to believe it would have been difficult to convince Ward to stay a second night hanging out in SOBE with Ross etc then just hop on the plane to Tally. That is a lot of travel to leave yesterday to fly to TX get home, prob didnt even unpack then leave today for Tally.

I know a poster on this board who is trying to get to Tally too.

Hopefully, people realize it's their graduation weekend, and that airport in Tally ain't built for this.

I know a poster on this board who is trying to get to Tally too.

Hopefully, people realize it's their graduation weekend, and that airport in Tally ain't built for this.
I did not realize it was graduation weekend but it could be a random Tuesday in the middle of July with one incoming flight and I would still opine the Tally airport aint built for that kind of traffic.

Advertisement
These people are living out a day in the life of recruiting and losing their minds. Nobody at UM is in a panic. Do with that what you will
I dont't think very many on here could handle it if they had to recruit for a major football program as part of their job. Get way too far into their feelings and if everything doesn't go exactly as planned they fall apart.

Last edited:
Because we've seen similar situations like this in the past and they never end well for UM. Plus, if we have a QB there is absolutely no reason to not make it public. Hope it works out but it's starting to feel like we're going 0-2 with Ward and Howard
Sure there is maybe the kid doesn't want it to be public yet or Mario and the QB of choice have a specific time they want to do it.

Maybe I’m just too beaten down, but how long does it take for one of these guys to make a decision? Are they both taking additional visits or just Cam to FSU because as far as I’m concerned if he’s going to FSU then it’s because he’s not interested in what Miami has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back