QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I’m just too beaten down, but how long does it take for one of these guys to make a decision? Are they both taking additional visits or just Cam to FSU because as far as I’m concerned if he’s going to FSU then it’s because he’s not interested in what Miami has to offer.

Right. From what I've seen, Howard hasn't been mentioned for a visit yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of this ever happens in a timely manner man. Like for example what if we told the board when Samson the tackle actually told the staff he was coming to UM but then made the board wait until he decided to pop. Bro it was like months difference when he told them he was coming lol
Begs the question - let's say it is done and the coaches know and they're just waiting to announce. Are they already telling recruits "we got our guy?" If so, I'd imagine we'd hear something from a recruit or two pretty soon about being excited to work with the new QB, yes?

Advertisement
I do have an illness. runny nose, cough, aches....prolly corvid. i may hafta consider my other options, LOL
IMG_4286.jpeg

Begs the question - let's say it is done and the coaches know and they're just waiting to announce. Are they already telling recruits "we got our guy?" If so, I'd imagine we'd hear something from a recruit or two pretty soon about being excited to work with the new QB, yes?
It’s case by case I’m not really sure what they’re doing this time around but when the TVD rumors were swirling they were assuring people he wasn’t leaving pretty early on so maybe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back