QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I bet Mario knows exactly what he’s doing regarding the qb decision. And I bet it has to do with early nsd.

Just a hunch. No inside info.

We should be patient.
I had the same thought and that is my hope, but not sure if that is the actually what is happening (too much PTSD from the last ~20 years 😂).

Advertisement
you can't blame this on a leak.secrecy shouldn't be a condition for the kid to sign here. either he wants to or not.

Yes, but when people trip over themselves to share Ward's night out with Rick Ross and Jeremiah Smith, then it gives Prison Mike Norvell a reason to burn up Ward's phone when he gets back to the hotel...

Yes, but when people trip over themselves to share Ward's night out with Rick Ross and Jeremiah Smith, then it gives Prison Mike Norvell a reason to burn up Ward's phone when he gets back to the hotel...

Did he actually meet with Jeremiah?

Dudes act like it isn’t happening if Mario didn’t announce it in a press conference.

I honestly can't wrap my mind around it. This is a random internet message board. I have seen so many discussions in this thread like "It was reported that...". By ******* WHO?! Danny? Welp...we're not getting Howard now. Really, how come? Well, they said Ward was getting more in NIL so....LMAOOOOOOOO.

Get a grip. You'd think this ******* situation was the Truman show and this board gave us controls of the cameras. You know how many discussions and meetings are had without a single mention of it on this board? **** near every single one. Chill the **** out with the conclusions y'all are jumping too based off an internet message board, my god.

Advertisement
Has anyone said they're making a big push for Howard now that Ward is taking other visits?
No one has said or reported anything about Howard and his plans or thinking. So there is nothing to speculate good or bad about here. Literally zero information other than he visited Miami. He may already be in the boat, he may be at USC, he may have a drug problem. Nobody knows.

Advertisement
How do we know that Howard not being committed is UM’s choice? Why are we confident that they’re not in the same position with both Qb’s waiting on their upcoming visit/s to make a final decision?
But we don't know either way, so the speculation either direction.. or any direction about Howard, is pointless.

The cucks here should be familiar
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Advertisement
I honestly can't wrap my mind around it. This is a random internet message board. I have seen so many discussions in this thread like "It was reported that...". By ******* WHO?! Danny? Welp...we're not getting Howard now. Really, how come? Well, they said Ward was getting more in NIL so....LMAOOOOOOOO.

Get a grip. You'd think this ******* situation was the Truman show and this board gave us controls of the cameras. You know how many discussions and meetings are had without a single mention of it on this board? **** near every single one. Chill the **** out with the conclusions y'all are jumping too based off an internet message board, my god.
I'd love to see the Café Bustello product placement in Mario's office in the UM version of The Truman Show

The fact that people can’t understand things are done that aren’t talked about on this board is WILDDDDDDD.
Because we've seen similar situations like this in the past and they never end well for UM. Plus, if we have a QB there is absolutely no reason to not make it public. Hope it works out but it's starting to feel like we're going 0-2 with Ward and Howard

But they're doing it blind and dumb. Literally. And then freaking out about what they think they see. ************ you got a blindfold on LMAO.
None of this ever happens in a timely manner man. Like for example what if we told the board when Samson the tackle actually told the staff he was coming to UM but then made the board wait until he decided to pop. Bro it was like months difference when he told them he was coming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back