QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm currently sitting at a greasy spoon diner in the middle of nowhere in Washington State and I just saw this on the menu.
View attachment 271836

I think that's a sign that good things are going to happen today.

Two questions. (Actually, I have A LOT more than just two, but I'm trying to be concise here).

1) Why did a place in Washington name a sandwich after Mario in light of the fact that he coached Oregon?

2) What does Dan Lanning have to do to get a sandwich named after him???

Advertisement
I lived in Tally for a couple years. It’s a miserable place to live. Maybe they’ll take him to Gordo’s.

Two questions. (Actually, I have A LOT more than just two, but I'm trying to be concise here).

1) Why did a place in Washington name a sandwich after Mario in light of the fact that he coached Oregon?

2) Win the PAC 12

1. I am trying to figure that out myself. I'm about 2 hours away from UW. Eugene, OR is 7 hours away. Only two things I can figure is either the owner is a UM fan or they wanted to put a medianoche on the menu and Cristobal is the only Cuban person they ever heard of, so he got the sandwich named after him by default.

Advertisement

Guaranteed that’s the blandest Cuban sandwich in the world.

Advertisement
@Cribby has been quiet for over 24 hours.
Dude Spying GIF by Originals

Advertisement
Ever notice that some always run to the worst possible outcome? It's almost like they can't conceive anything positive happening in this program and they want the worst to happen, so they can whine. We don't know ANYTHING about how the visits went, outside of the boilerplate quotes from Ward's camp. Word of advice: Sit back and let the process play out. If Miami doesn't come away from this with a decent QB option, then complain, but until then, calm the F down.

1. I am trying to figure that out myself. I'm about 2 hours away from UW. Eugene, OR is 7 hours away. Only two things I can figure is either the owner is a UM fan or they wanted to put a medianoche on the menu and Cristobal is the only Cuban person they ever heard of, so he got the sandwich named after him by default.
hope u tooke 3hrs to peruse the menu, make the waitress come and go 6 times, before finally deciding on the cristobal sammich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back