QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
atomic bomb explosion GIF

Advertisement
If he follows through with his FSU visit, then I don't believe our NIL is substantially higher than theirs. If we offered $2.5, they may have matched.
i agree, follow their actions, not their or anyone else's words.

also, i was just refuting the premises that when there is a will there is a way. that is a fallacy

I guess if he in fact visits FSU tomorrow then it will be Howard to show that it is done? Otherwise, does this stretching through the weekend bring concern on the part of UM?

Advertisement

anyone figure out what EMAW means? ____ mario alonzo ward

Advertisement
FYI, I am flying in for my visit on Friday. I am a 5’11, 180lb dual threat quarterback. I run a 4.6 40. My price is a 23’ Chevy Bolt
Dual threat for guys like us means we jerk our gherkin with both hands. A skill I, for one, am **** proud of and have worked many years to perfect. Relentless effort and hard work.

Advertisement
I think Josh Valencia said in another thread that he was hearing a decision would come out on Thursday or Friday. So this is on course.

Advertisement
LMAO at anyone that thought any top QB was gonna just fall into our laps. But we should trust the staff's ability to handle roster management and recruiting, and we really are in it for two of the top QBs. It's obvious that the QB job in Miami is appealing. We arent gonna have to settle for a Mertz.
I would start looking elsewhere. Maybe rethink things in a whole different direction.

I would take a lower tier guy for 1 year and take Moore or Murphy for 2025. You know you'll have them for 2-3 years and they can't transfer out without sitting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back