QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully, this is a false premises where it requires two people to consent. sometimes you have the will and the way and the means and it simply doesn't happen. you see this all of the time in business deals, diplomacy and other arenas. for example let's say we offer him $3MM equal to $1MM more than any other suitor but other terms/conditions are more important and drive the other person away.

If he follows through with his FSU visit, then I don't believe our NIL is substantially higher than theirs. If we offered $2.5, they may have matched.

Advertisement
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Im actually not worried at all but i like this gif.

If "we" thought Ward was a "likely" commit due to some donor's wallet -
...and then let Howard get away by stringing him along when he was ripe for the taking, pen in hand...
that seems like more Miami clownshow malpractice.
(We better get one of them but I'm having doubts and fears.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So let me get this straight. They assembled a “QB War Room” to find our QB. Found 2 that they liked, but couldn’t decide who was at the top of their board so they decided to just let the kids make the decision. And they have no back up plan if neither kid commits. That’s a **** of a war room. Either they are incompetent, or this is all a smokescreen.
its an incompetent smoke screen.

Michael Pratt...lets ride.

Advertisement
This QB search is turning into that “ free beer tomorrow “ sign in bars….

Should be hanging in the Canes QB room…” signed QB tomorrow “….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back