QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's fair to say the Portal has changed the landscape of college football. I don't think any of us really know exactly what's is going on right now. It could be a good weekend or a devastating one if we lose Riley. Personally I hope Jacurri plays light out, Mario begs him the stay and with a nice check. Based on what I see I believe if Cam Ward goes to FSU he lands there. Howard must be re thinking this too and may be thinking of OSU. This is very complicated to say the least. If they want Ward I hoped they offered him a boatload of money

We thought the decision would be made today. There is no decision, and the process will probably continue into Thursday.

We remain in active discussions with Cam Ward and Will Howard. There is no 1A and 1B. That is misinformation spread by interested parties. There is 1 and 1, and the first one we close on will be the QB of the Hurricanes. There is no Plan C right now. All parties expect to land one of these Tier 1 QBs and move on to closing out a Top 5 high school class.
They're fools if they think Howard is equal to Ward in terms of skill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where there’s a Will, there’s a way.
respectfully, this is a false premises where it requires two people to consent. sometimes you have the will and the way and the means and it simply doesn't happen. you see this all of the time in business deals, diplomacy and other arenas. for example let's say we offer him $3MM equal to $1MM more than any other suitor but other terms/conditions are more important and drive the other person away.

Advertisement
Dang that def doesn't sound anywhere near a done deal. Strange considering the confidence from some of the respected insiders...Hopefully 1 of those 2 jumps on board soon

respectfully, this is a false premises where it requires two people to consent. sometimes you have the will and the way and the means and it simply doesn't happen. you see this all of the time in business deals, diplomacy and other arenas. for example let's say we offer him $3MM equal to $1MM more than any other suitor but other terms/conditions are more important and drive the other person away.
I think he meant:
"Where there’s a Will (Howard), there’s a way"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back