QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinner where? Gabsy's?
This was on their dinner menu last night, you know how they get down in Tallahassee

spam GIF

Advertisement
Whataburger = Hardee's or Carl's Jr. draped in Texas based exaggeration and nostalgia

Made me question if Texas really even knows anything about BBQ if they're willing to lie about something as basic as unremarkable fast food.
it was a solid burger, but nothing special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice! That's actually where I'm at. Hopefully a few more inches come down, if it does i think they can open up way more of the mountain.

Scissorbills is good for beers after skiing or kind if whenever if you're up at thw avruk mountain. We haven't gone into town yet actually this year but it's worth going in and walking around a little bit.

If there's more snow I'd very seriously recommend driving an hour over to West Yellowstone and renting a snowmobile. You can rent a helmet and clothing and all that, you do not need a guide (there are groomed trails and maps, super easy to follow). I'd do Two Top trail and then head down to Idaho (Island Park) for lunch. We went last year at this time when there was more snow and it was amazing. I called and they just need a few more inches. You can call rental places and they'll tell you.
No guide huh???

santa claus office christmas GIF by The Elves!

Advertisement
not had an in n out burger...so I can't comment.
Blows your mind the first time. Gets worse every time after….. unless you’re born and raised in California and then you swear up and down it’s the best burger ever! SMH

Only thing good about in and out is the prices are reasonable.

Advertisement
Whataburger = Hardee's or Carl's Jr. draped in Texas based exaggeration and nostalgia

Made me question if Texas really even knows anything about BBQ if they're willing to lie about something as basic as unremarkable fast food.
Whataburger made 3.3 billion in 2022. That's almost double of Carl's Jr and Hardees combined. Your business will not be missed. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back