QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That joke ran out of depth just like the deep balls of Tua when Tyreek is not on the field.
perhaps it has......attempting to distract the cascade of simps and cucks in here panicking over a kid making a business decision. There is a reason why fat kids with pastrami **** always got picked last in elementary school kickball. They didn't provide anything of value to the team. Same goes for the whiners and thumb-suckers in here constantly complaining about **** that is not in their span of control. Relax people, we have a Top 10 class back-to-back which has NEVER happened here. These Top 100 kids would have NEVER given The U a chance before Mario got here. We have multiple Top 100 kids already committed with more to come. Let Mario and staff cook.

GO CANES

That’s a likely scenario.

I still don’t know what happened when reliable people thought the search was over.
Those same “reliable people” are either still confident or have suggested patience.

I’m not going to panic just yet but am impatient and anxious.

Like many, I’ve switched from slightly preferring Ward over Howard to just sign the one that commits first to avoid possibly losing both.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he tells what he hears. Miami staff thought they'd have one committed and announced, He reported it. Didn't happen. Cribby certainly didn't go out on a limb without a credible source. I just think the timeline changed for whatever reason.

I don't buy that. Staff isn't going to leak they got a transfer QB if it wasn't a done deal. If Ward said yes to UM then a few min later said no, he was taking more visits, I think the staff would have moved on to option 2 immediately. Can't take chances of the two best options going elsewhere. My guess is Ward said yes, but that FSU offered him a bunch of money to visit, so Cristobal said, "Go take their money, and we'll see you here on Wednesday."

I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but Prison Mike "absolutely nailed the portal" a couple of years ago when there was more skepticism and less competition from his rival schools.

What happened in 2023? Keon Coleman, Fentrell Cypress, and Jaheim Bell. That's it. Darrell Jackson didn't play.

How long are guys going to keep blowing Prison Mike over his past Portal hits? Particularly now that more schools have devoted resources to this process and it is getting harder and harder for Prison Mike to win these battles?

More importantly, Cam Ward doesn't need any of Prison Mike's "Portal player development". Cam just needs a talented team for the next 11 months in order to showcase himself.
excellent points counselor.

keep correcting false information

I don't buy that. Staff isn't going to leak they got a transfer QB if it wasn't a done deal. If Ward said yes to UM then a few min later said no, he was taking more visits, I think the staff would have moved on to option 2 immediately. Can't take chances of the two best options going elsewhere. My guess is Ward said yes, but that FSU offered him a bunch of money to visit, so Cristobal said, "Go take their money, and we'll see you here on Wednesday."
I hope that's the case. But would Mario want to lose a few days of recruiting momentum after signing QB1 heading into the final weekend? And I'd also expect to hear Howard taking other visits

Advertisement
I always shoot 41 on nine holes. it is just the hole that I reach that total on that varies
I always shoot my load in two holes

Vince Mcmahon Hahahah GIF

Advertisement
For years I hoped for a savage HC/staff that would coordinate this massive signing day craziness where a bunch of high profile guys would flip to us and create havoc on signing day. Always thought that would be the spark needed, coupled with success on the field, that would be the major catalyst to bring Miami back.

Maybe it’s my homer glasses, but for some reason I feel that’s what’s building here leading to signing day. I’ll hedge and say I might fall flat on my face. But I can’t ignore the feeling that what I’m saying is coming down the pipeline this week.

Advertisement
I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but Prison Mike "absolutely nailed the portal" a couple of years ago when there was more skepticism and less competition from his rival schools.

What happened in 2023? Keon Coleman, Fentrell Cypress, and Jaheim Bell. That's it. Darrell Jackson didn't play.

How long are guys going to keep blowing Prison Mike over his past Portal hits? Particularly now that more schools have devoted resources to this process and it is getting harder and harder for Prison Mike to win these battles?

More importantly, Cam Ward doesn't need any of Prison Mike's "Portal player development". Cam just needs a talented team for the next 11 months in order to showcase himself.
It’s like how Manny gets credit for the portal

Yes he did a good job in spots but it’s a different animal now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back