QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know most likely not... but we fuccin' tonight?

I've been knocking over lamps the last few nights and my wife is getting ****ed

Animated GIF

Advertisement
I know most likely not... but we fuccin' tonight?

I've been knocking over lamps the last few nights and my wife is getting ****ed

Animated GIF
It sounds like if you're fuccin tonight, it's gonna have to be with the mistress since the Mrs. isn't real happy with you. Oh, and quit knocking over lamps in your house. That ****'s expensive.

Advertisement
It's always great when you see a thread that's jumped 7 pages in an hour and you're like, "Something happened!", and you go into and it's 7 pages of worthless conversations that's interesting to 4 people.

Why don't you guys trade phone numbers and you can sit on your beds, twirl the phone cord around your fingers, and talk about In and Out and your kids.
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

In n out > whataburger

Whataburger CX is better imo, I can order in app and pick up in less than 10 minutes. It’s at least 20-30 minutes every time in the In n out drive thru.

Advertisement
It's always great when you see a thread that's jumped 7 pages in an hour and you're like, "Something happened!", and you go into and it's 7 pages of worthless conversations that's interesting to 4 people.

Why don't you guys trade phone numbers and you can sit on your beds, twirl the phone cord around your fingers, and talk about In and Out and your kids.
CIS Hotline: (281)330-8004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back