QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If I was Ward and I was seeing some of the stupidity in this thread, I’d be going CFL, anything to stay away from you ******* nut jobs
Basing any part of his decision on this thread would be more weak minded than anything ever porsted on CIS.

Advertisement
I agree with your first point, Emory needs competition, but I want that competition to be in the form of learning to run the ball. Emory has the heart, size and ability to be a very good QB. Why do you think Emory cannot be the QB1 and get it done?
He’s a low ceiling QB. There’s nothing about him that stands out. There’s no way that a serious Miami Hurricanes football fan should be fine with rolling Emory as a starter next year.

Ward/ Howard came in a visit. Both left. They are the only transfer QBs to visit. Then we wait on them and only them. Must be that if these 2 say no we roll with what we have. Seems clear
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Advertisement
I agree with your first point, Emory needs competition, but I want that competition to be in the form of learning to run the ball. Emory has the heart, size and ability to be a very good QB. Why do you think Emory cannot be the QB1 and get it done?
you answered your own question......... i do not think emory can be a qb1 this year because he doesn't know when to run... he hasn't shown to be accurate at all either. he needs to redshirt and learn. like you said. he isn't ready.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back