QB Brandon Wimbush update

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not trying to get SUNSHINE...period.

We have the inside track on Wimbush....I think he is currently our #1...

Last edited:
Landing top QB recruits year after year. Would be really nice, but at some point. You have to start turning the product into something other kids want to be like.

We really need to start having a player at QB. That is being hyped up, because he plays well in games. Every week, and is talked about. When the ESPN guys speak of QB's.

Advertisement
Landing top QB recruits year after year. Would be really nice, but at some point. You have to start turning the product into something other kids want to be like.

We really need to start having a player at QB. That is being hyped up, because he plays well in games. Every week, and is talked about. When the ESPN guys speak of QB's.

100% AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed the only time they talked about us on ESPN College Football live is that we have a QB problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
do any of these dual threat guys even remotely fit our system? i mean these really aren't the guys we should be recruiting unless we completely change our offense

seriously think about it. don't care how much physical talent you have. Gibson may be a 5 * but has so much to do to become an elite quarterback. he looks like calvin johnson playing qb which could work for a team like auburn but not for us.
do any of these dual threat guys even remotely fit our system? i mean these really aren't the guys we should be recruiting unless we completely change our offense

SMH

Advertisement
Back