Q&A

Do you believe the OL can improve significantly next season?

Advertisement
Does Miami get over the hump and beat FSU this season?

How would you rate the talent of the RB's on the roster last year in comparison to each other - Walton, Yearby, Gus & Homer?

Before Gus got hurt he was the best of all of them

bcedbd3511f5406288646571ed5fb2c1.jpg

Advertisement
Fastest guys on the team? What did Al and crew say during half-time of the clemson game and after it? Last did Duke and Tracy hate Al and crew?

Advertisement
Back in the hey day, Miami had an environment behind the scenes where leaders held players accountable for their ****ups. Sometimes, it meant blows were thrown. Does Miami have that kind of leadership?

Fastest guys on the team? What did Al and crew say during half-time of the clemson game and after it? Last did Duke and Tracy hate Al and crew?

Richards, Michael Jackson, Henley, Berrios, Homer and mayes are the fasted guys. I can't remember what he said at halftime, but I know Duke and Tracy weren't big fans of the regime

Back in the hey day, Miami had an environment behind the scenes where leaders held players accountable for their ****ups. Sometimes, it meant blows were thrown. Does Miami have that kind of leadership?

Still not quite where it needs to be, but much better than when I first got here

Advertisement
Can Milo win the Center Job? Can brown win the LT job? I read both were getting practice time at those position

Did Paul William wear purple contacts to practice? I was told that he did this at camps and it creeped some people out.

Advertisement
on a scale of awesome to amazing how great is it dealing with the south florida meida

Is the teaching different with the coaches that are there now versus in the past?

Which coaches are the most personable (family-, player-oriented)? And which coaches are the best from a technical aspect (as far as how they teach the position/group)?

Thanks in advance

I'd say all of the coaches teach some things different than the previous staff. Coach Rumph is the most liked by all of the players and the most personable. I really liked Coach Dugans as well, he's a great guy and I improved a lot under him in a short amount of time. Technical wise I'd say Coach Cool and Coach Rumph.

Rumph haters will hate to hear that lol

How accepting or quickly can QBs Perry and Weldon win over teammates? How realistic is it that one of them wins the starting job? And if you were to name a starter today, who's your favorite?

Advertisement
Back