Q&A

Advertisement
Awesome thread, even funnier responses to the funny questions. Crown this thread.

Thank you! I hope Carter is doing well, it was a pleasure to have him around for practice

The players and a few of the coaches were amazing. Much love to you guys.

He's off of all meds and has resumed life as usual. He killed it in football this year (flag football, and his team was no bueno). I think he lead the league in picks, and pick sixs. Lot of credit to you guys, y'all kept him going.

Advertisement
Awesome thread, even funnier responses to the funny questions. Crown this thread.

Thank you! I hope Carter is doing well, it was a pleasure to have him around for practice

He's off of all meds and has resumed life as usual. He killed it in football this year (flag football, and his team was no bueno). I think he lead the league in picks, and pick sixs. Lot of credit to you guys, y'all kept him going.

Great to hear! He made as much of an impact on us as we did to him.

Does the team take more pride in playing at Hard Rock Stadium than it did before last season? Is the noise level significantly louder on the field?

Best memory as a Cane?

Hard to name just one but I have a few. Running out of the smoke for the first time was unreal and even better than it looks. I got to play at the end of a few games this year so that culminated a life long dream and goal that I had. Winning the bowl game was an awesome way to finish and knowing I was part of the program's turn around. And I got a pretty big trophy for winning scout player of the year this season, so that was cool getting recognized for all of my hard work.

Thanks and congrats on the scout team award.

That's really cool.

Advertisement

Great to hear! He made as much of an impact on us as we did to him.

:fistbump::based-duke2::bitelip:
Thanks again.

Does the team take more pride in playing at Hard Rock Stadium than it did before last season? Is the noise level significantly louder on the field?

Yes it's a much better environment now. On the field the place would sound like there were 80k when there'd only be 40 at some games. The FSU game this season was the loudest game I've ever been to

How would you rate the talent of the RB's on the roster last year in comparison to each other - Walton, Yearby, Gus & Homer?

Advertisement
Is Cager 100% now?

Is Choc as good as advertised in practice?

How would you rate the talent of the RB's on the roster last year in comparison to each other - Walton, Yearby, Gus & Homer?

Before Gus got hurt he was the best of all of them, but wasn't quite the same after. Mark is the most talented all around, Joe ran the hardest and Homer was the best athlete

If we would have kept the three players who got dismissed before the season, would it have changed our season? If So what would have been the win/lose?

Advertisement
By the way, you wouldn't happen to be related to James Ellsworth, would you?

James-Ellsworth.jpg

IEWXPQZWBOSFNEM.20140717135254.jpg

Is Cager 100% now?

Is Choc as good as advertised in practice?

I think Cager is running now, not sure if he's quite 100% yet. Not sure how Choc's knee is. He's a great athlete and runs hard, just needs to improve vision and ball security

If we would have kept the three players who got dismissed before the season, would it have changed our season? If So what would have been the win/lose?

The guys that filled in played great, but it is hard to replace experience. I think it could've maybe changed the outcome of a game or two but you never know.

Advertisement
Back