Q&A

Advertisement
Is there anything specifically you can point out that Julio Frenk has done differently than Shalala in a positive way. Admissions, support staff, interaction, etc.
Student or Athlete perspective.

I'm not sure what goes on behind the scenes with the higher-ups, but it seems like Richt pretty much has autonomy with what he wants to do with the program, and I'm unsure if the IPF would've happened under Shalala.

Who do you see "breaking out" this year on offense? TIA

It depends on what direction that Coach Richt wants the offense to take. If we utilize the slot more then I think Braxton could have a big year. Cager has made great strides in his recovery and if he continues to do well then he could have a good season. Herndon is very underrated as well

Advertisement
Is Susan Miller Degnan as hot in real life as she appears to be in the occasional video we're blessed with? Askin for a friend.

Trust us, we could see the "play not to lose" mentality from the seats and on tv. it was sickening to watch unfold. I couldn't imagine what that must have felt like to actually be on the sideline and see that unfold.

Advertisement
Trust us, we could see the "play not to lose" mentality from the seats and on tv. it was sickening to watch unfold. I couldn't imagine what that must have felt like to actually be on the sideline and see that unfold.

Not a fun time, but you almost expected it to happen

Advertisement
Austin,
Of the returning cornerbacks, who was the toughest guy to compete against?

Is the teaching different with the coaches that are there now versus in the past?

Which coaches are the most personable (family-, player-oriented)? And which coaches are the best from a technical aspect (as far as how they teach the position/group)?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement

As a player, this would have made me go ballistic.

Austin,
Of the returning cornerbacks, who was the toughest guy to compete against?

Redwine is toughest in press since he's bigger and physical. Young really improved over the course of the season and came on strong late

Advertisement
Back