Puke Campbell at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Until all sides, white, black, hispanic and any other race is willing to sit down, have a rational debate, listen to each other and accept uncomfortable truths about themselves, nothing is going to change in this country. When you point the finger at someone else and scream racist or any other insult/attack, the debate is over.
Never when people like yourself are blantantly unappreciative, attempt to rewrite history, are dismissive of other’s experiences and contributions, and are intellectually dishonest.

So many dudes being held captive by this thread. If there was no push back or dissenting viewpoint they’d love it.

Hate Luke but voted for Donald Trump to be the President of the United States of America 😂

Hate Luke but voted for the White Luke to hold the highest office on the planet.

Advertisement
So he's threatening to steer kids away from the U again ... Something he's been doing all along.

And that Manny Navarro ... Sure Manny, all we need is to hire another inexperienced Dade County High School Coach on the offensive staff.
Luke Campbell is a clown...I wouldn't be surprised if he was on something

They can also Google: THE RED SUMMER OF 1919. Race riots all of the USA. Thousands murdered. Black towns and businesses burned to the ground in every major city in America.

One of the crazy aspects of what happened in Tulsa is that the police went up in airplanes and dropped dynamite on the black community.

Then teach me.

books_1f4da.png

Advertisement
One of the crazy aspects of what happened in Tulsa is that the police went up in airplanes and dropped dynamite on the black community.
Exactly, that’s so wild and definitely wild enough of an occurrence to never forget it and to be what some refer to as a “conspiracy theorist”. How could anyone ever say black people are paranoid or need to forget the past??? It’s totally audacious and no one went to jail for any of these atrocities based in jealousy and hate.

Advertisement
Exactly, that’s so wild and definitely wild enough of an occurrence to never forget it and to be what some refer to as a “conspiracy theorist”. How could anyone ever say black people are paranoid or need to forget the past??? It’s totally audacious and no one went to jail for any of these atrocities based in jealousy and hate.

Once you study the history then the paranoia is justified. What happened in Tulsa was also covered up for decades.

The only time I cared what Luke had to say is when he told me to “Pop that *****”.

And that’s about the only intelligent thing he’s ever said.

Last edited:

Not to mention the massacre and burning down of the prosperous black town of Rosewood, FL.

Not to mention what happened to Black Wall Street in Durham, NC.....the impact of I-95 thru Overrown and several other examples.

Advertisement
Not to mention the massacre and burning down of the prosperous black town of Rosewood, FL.

Not to mention what happened to Black Wall Street in Durham, NC.....the impact of I-95 thru Overrown and several other examples.
Yup. Chicago, DC, Detroit Cleveland (Hough riots) and Philly race riots you’ll never learn about in school! Bombs were dropped from airplanes in Philly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back