Puke Campbell at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt realize this until I joined the Army and left SFLA

This is 100% true. I’m a Cuban who left Miami 25 years ago. I’m a Mexican outside of SoFla. If more Cubans had to live outside if Miami, I think they’d have a better understanding of what black people had to deal with. Manny lived in Mississippi and Louisiana. He know he ain’t really white.

Luke is still a piece of ****. He never wastes an opportunity to drive a wedge between the black and Cuban communities. He’s been doing it for years. Doesn’t mean there aren’t legit issues, but luke is just an opportunist looking out for himself.

Advertisement
The Cubans in those towns are just

When the first Cubans got here, the signs on many businesses said "no blacks, no cubans." We were an invasion though. We started overrunning the place and the white people picked up and left. That in turn has made it easier for other people from Central and South America here.

Do you know what happened to the invasion of blacks? They got lynched, locked up, beaten to death, etc. The fact that they allowed that shows how much better treated you are.

Look up the tulsa race massacre and what happened to "black Wall street" when blacks tried to "invade" a city.

Since you are incredibly ignorant I doubt you will actually read about it so I will just give you a brief summary.

Greenwood Oklahoma was a booming black town and it was referred to as little Africa by the whites of Tulsa. The town had tons of succesfull blacks and was called "black wall street" because of this. Now the Cubans did this and were left alone. Black wallstreet was instead burned to the ground with hundreds of blacks murdered in cold blood and over 6,000 arrested by local police for doing nothing wrong and close to 10,000 were left homeless with their businesses and source of livlihood completely ruined.

I like Luke, but His latest comments are outta line.

Wasn't thrilled about the Manny hire, but I hope He succeeds...I'd love to see Manny stick it up the a$$es of these racists in Tuscaloosa, Death Valley, & Columbus, among other places.

I’d love to see us play Miami style ball and crush those ******** with a diverse staff and Cuban coach. We’d be so hated. It would be heaven.

This isn’t the 1800s. Is your argument that Manny is a secret racist who hates black people but still wanted to coach college football?

Do you know what an analogy is?

Some porster said Manny wouldn't work with blacks if he was a racist. I pointed out that tons of slave owners were racist, yet worked with blacks on a daily basis. That is a great analogy.

Regardless if you like the analogy or not. Only a small percentage of the most adamant racists would not follow the career path that would bring the most success due to not wanting to work with another race.

Luke is quite the enigma.

On one hand the man has done A TON OF GOOD for underpriviledged kids in the community.

On the other hand he's a ******* piece of **** who loves to stir the pot with his "Racism" spoon.

I got nothing else. He's a polarizing figure. Some people love him and others would like to see him get hit by a truck.

Advertisement
But you conveniently ignore 5Rings&anAsterisk calling all black people lazy.

Where did I say
Since you are incredibly ignorant I doubt you will actually read about it so I will just give you a brief summary.
So you're one of those that thinks "ignorant" means anyone that doesn't agree with my opinion. I shouldn't expect anything less form a guy that thinks the success of the football team makes his degree more valuable.

Do you know what happened to the invasion of blacks? They got lynched, locked up, beaten to death, etc. The fact that they allowed that shows how much better treated you are.

Look up the tulsa race massacre and what happened to "black Wall street" when blacks tried to "invade" a city.

Greenwood Oklahoma was a booming black town and it was referred to as little Africa by the whites of Tulsa. The town had tons of succesfull blacks and was called "black wall street" because of this. Now the Cubans did this and were left alone. Black wallstreet was instead burned to the ground with hundreds of blacks murdered in cold blood and over 6,000 arrested by local police for doing nothing wrong and close to 10,000 were left homeless with their businesses and source of livlihood completely ruined.

He keeps spewing what he thinks and believes instead of facts. You can’t argue with these types.

It’s like telling someone the sky is blue and he keeps telling you it’s pink! Like bruh it’s blue! 😂

Where did I say

So you're one of those that thinks "ignorant" means anyone that doesn't agree with my opinion. I shouldn't expect anything less form a guy that thinks the success of the football team makes his degree more valuable.

You said blacks played victim mentality which is NOT TRUE!

You essentially said that other cultures came here busted their asses and didn’t make excuses like blacks.

Am I missing something?

Where did I say

No I am assuming you are ignorant because you refuse to believe facts and instead dig your heels in to make yourself feel better about yourself for "overcoming the odds" and becoming successful.

Advertisement
Where did I say

Also, where the **** did I say the football team makes my degree more valuable? You shouldn't be calling anyone dumb. You were the one that was teaching at a Hs/Middle school lmao.

Is it a competition? I remember the 80s. Our white neighbors were unhappy to have us move in next to them. After church, when I was 9, we were kicked out of a dinner cause they didn’t serve Cubans.

Does that mean Cubans had it as bad a blacks? No. Does it mean I’ve had a little taste of oppression. Yeah. Living outside of Miami I’ve experienced more of it. It’s why I think this Cuban vs Black think is not what we need. Canes winning brings Miami together as a community and that’s a good thing (even with a QB from Orinda).

You are absolutley correct. I am very happy to see you have finally looked in the mirror and realized you are brainwashed and are refusing to see the other side of the coin. Congrats man.

I've always listened to what others say and will look into a view that I wasn't aware of. That's why my opinions have always evolved. It's funny how my former coworkers "brainwashed" me, but you somehow know the truth. Perhaps you should take your own advice. What's even more laughable is that after you start with your personal attacks, you think this is still a debate. This stopped being a debate a long time ago. If you understood basic human psychology, instead of acting like you know all, you'd know that. At this point most people in this thread are posting for the sake of irritating others.

Advertisement
Is it a competition? I remember the 80s. Our white neighbors were unhappy to have us move in next to them. After church, when I was 9, we were kicked out of a dinner cause they didn’t serve Cubans.

Does that mean Cubans had it as bad a blacks? No. Does it mean I’ve had a little taste of oppression. Yeah. Living outside of Miami I’ve experienced more of it. It’s why I think this Cuban vs Black think is not what we need. Canes winning brings Miami together as a community and that’s a good thing (even with a QB from Orinda).

The other guy is the one making it a competition. He said if Cubans can make it out of the hood than so can blacks. I am sure you faced opression, but it is clearly nothing like what blacks received.

I will say it again Puke is the most worthless, pathetic, no good, irrelevant piece of **** out in my county. He makes me sick coaching kids up steering them where he wants, he makes me sick making shows about Dade like he's respected here and clowns on tv still have him as a voice for UM when we hate his guts. **** him and I hope to see him to say it to his face
Wrong. Luke is respected in the community.
He opens eyes in the community and shows us what politicians and others that doesn't have our best interest. He exposes problems that need to be addressed. Like this one here.

Say what you want about Luke, but he got alot of kids out the street to play football. Like me. Liberty City Warriors helped more then you can ever imagine. It saved my life. Know your facts before you post this bull.

Do you know what an analogy is?

Some porster said Manny wouldn't work with blacks if he was a racist. I pointed out that tons of slave owners were racist, yet worked with blacks on a daily basis. That is a great analogy.

Regardless if you like the analogy or not. Only a small percentage of the most adamant racists would not follow the career path that would bring the most success due to not wanting to work with another race.

I have two Ivy League degrees. It’s almost statistically impossible for you to be more intelligent than I am. Move along with your hate.

Advertisement
Yeah FSU's HC is black so I skipped them by default and didn't even look at their staff....but these folks that dont believe we need recruiting ties....

ostrich-head-in-sand-vector-2090510.jpg

I've always listened to what others say and will look into a view that I wasn't aware of. That's why my opinions have always evolved. It's funny how my former coworkers "brainwashed" me, but you somehow know the truth. Perhaps you should take your own advice. What's even more laughable is that after you start with your personal attacks, you think this is still a debate. This stopped being a debate a long time ago. If you understood basic human psychology, instead of acting like you know all, you'd know that. At this point most people in this thread are posting for the sake of irritating others.

I never made a personal attack. It is funny that you believe your moronic coworker just because he has the same view as you. Guess what My cuban buddy told me that Cuban refugees have the easiest path to becoming a billionaire and any cuban that isn't a billionaire is a lazy bum!! I believe him! That is basically how you sound right now.

They can also Google: THE RED SUMMER OF 1919. Race riots all of the USA. Thousands murdered. Black towns and businesses burned to the ground in every major city in America.

They can also Google: THE RED SUMMER OF 1919. Race riots all of the USA. Thousands murdered. Black towns and businesses burned to the ground in every major city in America.

Yes they can. I just brought up Tulsa because I know this guy doesn't like to read facts. SO I didn't want to hit him with to much information at once and Tulsa was considered the worst of the massacres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back