Puke Campbell at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dude I’ve been here all my life and throughout the south. There’s no such thing as moderate racism. You’re either racist or you’re not and trust me they will let you know it. If black people bother somebody i promise you that they’ll do anything to seperate themselves.

All I’m saying on it...

Trust me bro. I know you are a smart guy, but there are moderate racists. These are the guys that don't tell anyone they are racist. Don't really act racist, but in their head they think of other races as inferior and what they can to damage the other race without actually hurting their own career. I knew a couple guys from Miami that were moderate racists. They would hang out with blacks in groups, but behind closed doors they would throw around the N word and talk about blacks as if they were inferior. These guys would have no problem would have no problem working with blacks if it helped their career, but they would not hire them over a white guy if the black guy was only a little better caliber employee.

Cubans are not considered Mexicans everywhere outside of south Florida. They are in some places, but not everywhere. Even in the places they are though. Mexicans are treated better than Blacks.

That is fine. Continue to be brainwashed by 2 idiots who told you something that fit YOUR narrative. I hope you don't take everything someone tells you as pure fact. 2 guys that grew up in a lower middle class area like Florida City Don't know **** about growing up in the real ghettos.

And this is why nothing is going to improve. So many people live in their own world and think they have it figured out. When an opinion that threatens their world view is presented, rather than look into it, they try to discredit the opinion and the individual that makes it.

The answer is No. That doesn’t make the blatant anti Cuban comments on this thread anymore acceptable than blatant anti black comments.

I don’t think my point is all that complicated to understand.
It is complicated because we don’t believe there has been anti-Cuban comments. If rehashing historical and present facts and occurrences is racist, then that’s your hang up and U have to deal with that. Point out the “anti-Cuban comments” and then maybe it won’t be so complicated.

Advertisement
Cubans are not considered Mexicans everywhere outside of south Florida. They are in some places, but not everywhere. Even in the places they are though. Mexicans are treated better than Blacks.

That is fine. Continue to be brainwashed by 2 idiots who told you something that fit YOUR narrative. I hope you don't take everything someone tells you as pure fact. 2 guys that grew up in a lower middle class area like Florida City Don't know **** about growing up in the real ghettos.

For real tho! I grew up on the Eastside of Detroit. Florida City is NOT that. Dudes from the D might murder somebody trying to get to a spot like Florida City for real.

Since dude taught a class down there and feels that African Americans don’t have it bad I’d like him to conveniently park his car and attempt to stand on the corner of Mack and Bewick Avenue in Detroit on ANY night for more than 30 seconds.

**** you probably getting pressed out before you exit the car when they don’t know you. That’s a real ghetto for your ***.

He only going to know what he’s experienced tho just like us so I’ll let him slide on this one. He doesn’t have real life experiences in real hoods!

And this is why nothing is going to improve. So many people live in their own world and think they have it figured out. When an opinion that threatens their world view is presented, rather than look into it, they try to discredit the opinion and the individual that makes it.
U mean like U are doing???

U are literally on here rewriting history and being intellectual dishonest but have the audacity to project.

It is complicated because we don’t believe there has been anti-Cuban comments. If rehashing historical and present facts and occurrences is racist, then that’s your hang up and U have to deal with that. Point out the “anti-Cuban comments” and then maybe it won’t be so complicated.

I’m waiting on a anti-Cuban comment from a black man on this thread myself.

Let us know when y’all find one

You are absolutley correct. I am very happy to see you have finally looked in the mirror and realized you are brainwashed and are refusing to see the other side of the coin. Congrats man.

Advertisement
That is BS even grad assistants get paid 45k+ which is a great salary for a graduate student. Obviously he wouldn't do it if he didn't love football, but he certainly could do it even if he didn't love the kids.

If you have to sit there and defend the analogy this bad it was a bad one to begin with

For real tho! I grew up on the Eastside of Detroit. Florida City is NOT that. Dudes from the D might murder somebody trying to get to a spot like Florida City for real.

Since dude taught a class down there and feels that African Americans don’t have it bad I’d like him to conveniently park his car and attempt to stand on the corner of Mack and Bewick Avenue in Detroit on ANY night for more than 30 seconds.

**** you probably getting pressed out before you exit the car when they don’t know you. That’s a real ghetto for your ***.

He only going to know what he’s experienced tho just like us so I’ll let him slide on this one. He doesn’t have real life experiences in real hoods!
Exactly the guy has no idea WTF he is talking about. I grew up in Harlem in the 90s. We were averaging 2000 murders a year. These guys would have sold their son to grow up in FLorida CIty and they would have sold their entire family to be a cuban refugee. Just because some uncle Tom told him something doesn't make it true.

Advertisement
Did I mention that most of UF's staff is black so they can recruit southern/inner-city black kids?

Did I mention that most of UF's staff is black so they can recruit southern/inner-city black kids?

A better analogy is look at FSUs staff. Mainly black. They didn't even make a bowl game yet they are KILLING it on the trail.

I am from the north east so I know a ton of families that are recrutied by James Franklin. A lot of kids are buying into his "do it for the culture" Speech. HE is selling kids on winning the first NC with a black head coach and by looking at his recrutiing wins, it is working. If you don't think it makes a difference you are delusional.

The Cubans in those towns are just

When the first Cubans got here, the signs on many businesses said "no blacks, no cubans." We were an invasion though. We started overrunning the place and the white people picked up and left. That in turn has made it easier for other people from Central and South America here.
Then y’all were made honorary “white” status and many then turned around and began to treat blacks the same way you were once treated.

Advertisement
So do you think the overseers liked working with slaves? Also, that isn't entirely true. Often times the smaller operations had the owners working directly with the slaves. Even the bigger operations worked directly with the house slaves on a consistent basis.

This isn’t the 1800s. Is your argument that Manny is a secret racist who hates black people but still wanted to coach college football?

Luke is saying what other people particularly Black People will start to say if not one Black Coached is hired on this staff. I’m from South Florida been here my whole life it’s no secret Miami Cubans are racist towards Black People. It’s definitely History there, so cut the BS. I’ll wait and see what happens before I say anything.

Stop being a snowflake, and worse yet, attempting to turn the Diaz hire into a racial issue. Seek help!

I will say it again Puke is the most worthless, pathetic, no good, irrelevant piece of **** out in my county. He makes me sick coaching kids up steering them where he wants, he makes me sick making shows about Dade like he's respected here and clowns on tv still have him as a voice for UM when we hate his guts. **** him and I hope to see him to say it to his face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back