Pride

This is the best Gif ever. Where can I get it
search for "cocaine" in the gif bar

true romance smile GIF

Advertisement
OP, interesting choice of your subject ~ PRIDE.....

Noun ~ The UM team bursted with Pride after recording it's bowl victory over Okie St....

Man, this team, I want to believe have such Pride. After the lameduck UNC performance in which Manolo spewed excuses about mental exhaustion and you here Tweetle Dee and Twittle Dumb (Zagacki and Bailey attest to such ridiculous excuse mongering) along with individual players post on social media their performances speaks volumes to the LACK of PRIDE some carry on there shoulders.

Advertisement
These players care moar about getting theirs and their own brand, than being committed to winning....

They dont have to win big to go pro early and the admin is perfectly content with cashing ACC checks and winning subjective commie purity sjw tests as opposed to running a big boy football program...

It is what it is and I would tell fans not to invest in said product with the expectation you are investing in a serious and dedicated football program committed to excellence...

I’m going to exalt this post in the good intentions it was meant to bring 👍👍👍🙌.

Passion:

Training and conditioning yourself as to not letting your team down .

Good school studying as to not let your team down

Eating well as not to let your team down

Studying film and your position we as to not let your team down

Exalt others as to not let your team down

The list is very long YOUR team cannot win till you put OTHERS FIRST .

Pride has no sacrifice in it , it’s personal therefore selfish.

Your team cannot RISE till you RAISE others FIRST and SACRIFICE yourself for them .

When the WHOLE team is sacrificing for other’s putting others first almost unbeatable.

For some this is impossible to understand to others a winning formula.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only the jets could ***** up getting possibly a Franchise QB. Rah Rah they won the game. They did it for themselves.

This was a big mistake and they will watch the Jaguars reap the benefits. Hahahah

As a Dolphin fan I'm ecstatic. LOL

Advertisement
Cool story. Good points. But, College Football has some serious flaws that need to be addressed. This season just showed how f'd up it is.

Committee Favorite's system
Recruiting imbalances
Players opting out
Money inbalances
Flawed playoff system
Meaningless games

You're confusing emotions and private feelings with actions that matter.

Supporting a crackhead doesn't help the crackhead.

If these 'administrators' you talk about 'love' the program the way you say, they should be staying themselves in the mirror every gottdang night for the past 18 years.

It's a lot of talk you and others bring. But it makes no frackin sense. You got a collection of people who in theory have decision-making authority, and care, and the results of their actions and cares is we become more and more behind the times. You say bad luck? If you think hiring Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt and now Diaz was just bad luck, you should go stare yourself in the mirror until you wake up. Because it's not bad luck. It's bad choices, for the wrong reasons.

There you go again, lying to yourself. Smh. It might not have been 100% bad luck, but it also wasn't 100% incompetence like you make it seem either. The bottomline is the choices for this program are limited, that's why capable ADs like Dee & Hocutt hired **** coaches. You should investigate further into why that was the case? Furthermore the hiring aspect is only 1 part of the equation. The facilitating & empowering of said HC is another.

Last edited:
False information
You mean that press release? LOL

A bunch of clueless brokeass motherfūckers discussing a damage control Twitter press release.

You guys really have no clue how things work.

You see what they wanted you to see, and then discuss it like a bunch of drunk retards with not a clue of what really happens.

I know the truth hurts friend, but the sooner you realize that your alma mater's really not that great, the better your life will become.

Advertisement
Back