Pride

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
First off, apologies to you @DMoney, to you @LuCane, & to you @RVACane for this ill chit imma bout to spit.

So I just watched the NYJ win a game. Their fans don’t understand why; but, The Jets have been trying to win for the past several weeks, to the point, players openly complained about Greg Williams putting them in an awful position against Oakland two weeks ago. Frank Gore said he refused to go out winless. Frank Gore......

Frank Gore is a true Cane, cut from the old school where nothing was handed to you, the best rose to the top, and if u weren’t the best, you were forced to strive to be the best. That was Canes football. What I see now, have been seeing, is NOT Canes football. All the excuses, lies, cronyism, favoritism....that’s not how we’re built.

BUT, I can live w/ a **** poor admin apathetic to our history, that’s been that way since I followed this team as a young kid. What I can’t tolerate is this pu$$y filled mantra that’s seeping into this fan base. I’m literally seeing ppl trying to reason why we should’ve opted out of an opportunity to add another win, and put some sort of hardware in our trophy case, b/c they are afraid of a L. I’m literally seeing fans using other programs as a template as to y we should do as they do.

WHO TF ARE U MOFOS??? We are NOT PSU. We are NOT Minnesota. We are NOT San Diego State. We are not Fckin FSDOOKIE. We are NOT UCLA! We are The Mutha Fckin U! We didn’t become The U by doing as the others do, we did it our way, taking lumps, bumps, bruises, ridicule and all! Shame on u toilet sitting mofos! Do not let the chit show lull u to sleep, b/c if u buy in to every punk *** excuse as to why our 4 star players can’t compete w/ 3 star players in the mutha fckin Corstal, then you will allow this program to sink beyond rebuild. We will become Pitt, Syracuse, and all them 1950 black & white TV schools that ain’t chit today.

To say a bowl game is meaningless is dumb af, not after the bull chit we endured the last two yrs. We can’t hide behind a fluke seasons; either we have a staff that’s about that life, or we’re on the search again. The fans are the heartbeat of this program; not the BOT, not the AD. We are. If they feel comfortable, nothing will change...and right now, u got them bytches feeling real cozy by a fire place right now. Maybe u, too, feel it’s E before W, and ****, we can’t even get the E right under Frenk!

You know why Michigan moved on from Hoke? B/c the fans & student body made huge noise that a lazy admin had no other choice but to move. For the Manny supporters; if u think he’s the man, then he can start by winning a bowl game. I’m glad we’re playing in this bowl; I like seeing my team w/ an opportunity. Miami still means something to me; and **** naw; I’m never going to let them off the hook on some bull chit excuse that the team gave up b/c they were exhausted. Every mutha fckin program is exhausted, including to the top 6 in the CFP! LOOK AT THE NYJ! They had zero to play for, EXCEPT their pride!

If Manny & his staph can’t get players to buy in to playing for each other & that logo on their helmet, which is iconic, then move him the fck on. But at no time, should we ever think about opting out of chit when we got too much work to do! STOP COMPARING US TO FCK BOY SCHOOLS & HOW THEY MOVE!

Finally; stop complaining about the same teams being dominant in CFB. It’s ALWAYS been a handful of teams dominant, and guess what? We were that team for 20+ yrs! We became that team by knocking off those teams! Bama wasn’t always this team; Bama sucked for almost 20 yrs!! But they did something about it. Clemson wasn’t always this team; they sucked for 30 yrs; but they did something about it. UGA did something about it. Texas A&M did something about it. Florida did something about it.

The question is, will we? If not, don’t blame CFB or whine about that chit, don’t blame bags; blame those cutting the checks at The Hecht.

Man; ball up!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clapping Applause GIF by The Gentlemen

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off, apologies to you @DMoney, to you @LuCane, & to you @RVACane for this ill chit imma bout to spit.

So I just watched the NYJ win a game. Their fans don’t understand why; but, The Jets have been trying to win for the past several weeks, to the point, players openly complained about Greg Williams putting them in an awful position against Oakland two weeks ago. Frank Gore said he refused to go out winless. Frank Gore......

Frank Gore is a true Cane, cut from the old school where nothing was handed to you, the best rose to the top, and if u weren’t the best, you were forced to strive to be the best. That was Canes football. What I see now, have been seeing, is NOT Canes football. All the excuses, lies, cronyism, favoritism....that’s not how we’re built.

BUT, I can live w/ a **** poor admin apathetic to our history, that’s been that way since I followed this team as a young kid. What I can’t tolerate is this pu$$y filled mantra that’s seeping into this fan base. I’m literally seeing ppl trying to reason why we should’ve opted out of an opportunity to add another win, and put some sort of hardware in our trophy case, b/c they are afraid of a L. I’m literally seeing fans using other programs as a template as to y we should do as they do.

WHO TF ARE U MOFOS??? We are NOT PSU. We are NOT Minnesota. We are NOT San Diego State. We are not Fckin FSDOOKIE. We are NOT UCLA! We are The Mutha Fckin U! We didn’t become The U by doing as the others do, we did it our way, taking lumps, bumps, bruises, ridicule and all! Shame on u toilet sitting mofos! Do not let the chit show lull u to sleep, b/c if u buy in to every punk *** excuse as to why our 4 star players can’t compete w/ 3 star players in the mutha fckin Corstal, then you will allow this program to sink beyond rebuild. We will become Pitt, Syracuse, and all them 1950 black & white TV schools that ain’t chit today.

To say a bowl game is meaningless is dumb af, not after the bull chit we endured the last two yrs. We can’t hide behind a fluke seasons; either we have a staff that’s about that life, or we’re on the search again. The fans are the heartbeat of this program; not the BOT, not the AD. We are. If they feel comfortable, nothing will change...and right now, u got them bytches feeling real cozy by a fire place right now. Maybe u, too, feel it’s E before W, and ****, we can’t even get the E right under Frenk!

You know why Michigan moved on from Hoke? B/c the fans & student body made huge noise that a lazy admin had no other choice but to move. For the Manny supporters; if u think he’s the man, then he can start by winning a bowl game. I’m glad we’re playing in this bowl; I like seeing my team w/ an opportunity. Miami still means something to me; and **** naw; I’m never going to let them off the hook on some bull chit excuse that the team gave up b/c they were exhausted. Every mutha fckin program is exhausted, including to the top 6 in the CFP! LOOK AT THE NYJ! They had zero to play for, EXCEPT their pride!

If Manny & his staph can’t get players to buy in to playing for each other & that logo on their helmet, which is iconic, then move him the fck on. But at no time, should we ever think about opting out of chit when we got too much work to do! STOP COMPARING US TO FCK BOY SCHOOLS & HOW THEY MOVE!

Finally; stop complaining about the same team being dominant in CFB. It’s ALWAYS been a handful of teams dominant, and guess what? We were that team for 20+ yrs! We became that team by knocking off those teams! Bama wasn’t always this team; Bama sucked for almost 20 yrs!! But they did something about it. Clemson wasn’t always this team; they sucked for 30 yrs; but they did something about it. UGA did something about it. Texas A&M did something about it. Florida did something about it.

The question is, will we? If not, don’t blame CFB or whine about that chit, don’t blame bags; blame those cutting the checks at The Hecht.

Man; ball up!
Somebody had to say it.

Advertisement
My appetite for the bowl game ended at UNC and when Manny said the team was exhausted.
Why would I look forward to a bowl when we're exhausted?
I'll watch, of course, but these finishes -- in '17, 18, 19....are weirding me out.
And before you blast me with self-righteousness, just know that I sat in the freezing cold for 3 hours at Yankee Stadium and watched a completely lethargic team get stomped on by Wisconsin.
I'm a Cane fanatic and I have hope for the the future but right now....

Advertisement
Who is this administration that you speak of, and what are your examples that they are apathetic to football? Can you name a single one that isn't Blake James or Julio Frenk?

Have you met ANYONE that is actually a University administrator?

I cannot say this enough. The Trustees and many employees are much, much bigger fans than any of you who have only rooted for the football team. These people do things for the University because they love it, and they don't cry and ***** and pitch a fit every time we lose.

That is how you support a team.

Y'all don't seem to realize that a small, private school is not spending $8 million a year on a head football coach.

Finally; stop complaining about the same teams being dominant in CFB. It’s ALWAYS been a handful of teams dominant, and guess what? We were that team for 20+ yrs! We became that team by knocking off those teams! Bama wasn’t always this team; Bama sucked for almost 20 yrs!! But they did something about it. Clemson wasn’t always this team; they sucked for 30 yrs; but they did something about it. UGA did something about it. Texas A&M did something about it. Florida did something about it.

Man; ball up!
That Henny must be good tonight and I agree with everything you said

Advertisement
Back