2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope it means Air coming but at the same time we're like a week removed from Mandarin to the U tweets, pics and Dennis Smith tweet storm so I'm trying to stay Koolaid sober. 😂
It's hard, I know, man. Who knows.....

It's hard, I know, man. Who knows.....
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
The Bama ON3 mod said the following after he spoke with Noland:

Noland will commit elsewhere on Saturday. I expect Alabama will see where they are with its current roster after the spring. Not saying there is any concern at all. You just never really know what may happen until after spring comes to a conclusion in this world we live in now with the portal and also NIL.

What if someone decides to leave? That would likely make Alabama push harder for another quarterback in this class. I don’t think this is the last we will discuss Noland regardless. I think Alabama could still push for him even if there aren’t any roster changes. It just may happen a little later.

Kid aint going to Bama and no need to even discuss it unless Sayin backs off his verbal. On top of them taking 2 guys last cycle, yeah nah.

Bama is one of the very few schools that could convince 2 studs to get in board in the same class, but not following a class where they took 2. That aint happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back