2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian Sayin is the kid who was on camera trying not to laugh at Rumph's pitch (when he compared living in Miami vs living in Tuscaloosa).

I won't say we have 0% chance to flip him. Instead, let's just say we really need Noland to be our guy.

Advertisement
1680621912912.png

Orange on one side Green on the other.

On3 RPM has Bama as the slight leader. Not believing that. Think it's reflective of his visit there right now.

Advertisement
That makes no sense. Bama has their guy in Sayin already for one, also at this point I would imagine its us vs Taint here aside from that.
Totally agree. Their formula is weird. It's not only expert predictions that influence it.

Totally agree. Their formula is weird. It's not only expert predictions that influence it.
Based on what I have seen is they are trying to dial in a data driven prediction machine as well as NIL estimator but the data points arent there and neither is their algorithm. Its a decent idea but because its not a finished product, they have ridiculous predictions sometimes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
whether he commits here or not it would be nice to get an Alpha Dawg to lead this class....if we do miss on him and not saying we are cause WTF knows with these kids, we need to get a QB in here to head up the class.
When was the last time we landed a QB that was a true class leader?

Jacory?

I agree

Advertisement
makes em more desperate for Noland? either way, im not gonna get my hopes up. if we can score points this season, well be fine in the end. till then, i dont blame a single kid wanting to wait and see

Thats a fact putting up points will take care of high school and portal recruiting for QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back