2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any top QB or WR with a pulse isn’t going to pick Miami until there’s a product to sell. Get in the portal and fix the **** thing
That’s the problem. Results won’t be available until Dec 2023, and only then can relationship building even start. So maybe something for the 2025 cycle. If not, then 2026.

Advertisement
We’re not flipping Noland even if we win the national championship and TVD throws for 60 TDs. It’s the hardest position to get a flip on (with the exception of Rashada and Moore). Besides that, I am firmly of the belief that some kids would never come here even if the NIL offer was the top and Miami was perpetually winning national championships, even if this was their stated “dream school”.
I agree that I highly doubt Noland flips. He was my favorite prospect we were after. Still, the coaching carousel always has the potential to be absurd. Neither day nor hartline strike me as dudes who would hang up the phone if the NFL calls.

Last edited:
We’re not flipping Noland even if we win the national championship and TVD throws for 60 TDs. It’s the hardest position to get a flip on (with the exception of Rashada and Moore). Besides that, I am firmly of the belief that some kids would never come here even if the NIL offer was the top and Miami was perpetually winning national championships, even if this was their stated “dream school”.
Definitely difficult but not impossible in this age of recruiting. 5 out of 15 top QBs last year ended up flipping late in the process so I guess there’s always a shot. My guess would be they hit the portal hard after spring and possibly again after the season.

So the slow playing a recruit pitch only works against Miami smh
Miami will always be at a disadvantage b/c so many of the recruits consider Miami the 'home school', but If/when Miami gets to the level of consistently competing for the playoffs, they will get a lot more leniency when it comes to slow playing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall realize this was probably set up by OSU/SFE and you dumbasses fall for that **** every time.

Thats why you don’t @ prospects on social media.
Also funny part that got the whole thing going with the Smith tweet. The person he responded too never even @ him. Players just trying to play games

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back