2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is how I see it. If it wasn’t Miami, Air wouldn’t say that he knew were he was going to fresh off his OSU visit. I feel like he has gotten the OSU infatuation out of his system with that offer and visit. He realizes now that they want him, but Miami needs him and have prioritized him from day one.

OSU is a better program today, but we are not an ordinary program. We have championship bloodlines. I’m calling Canes on this one.
Yup.

Ohio st looks to be in a nice spot but why is everyone just conceding and saying this one is over? I feel like I might have missed an interview or something because what I saw was some nice words and businesslike response. Exactly how he should be carrying himself . There are a lot of positives to choosing Miami, maybe he went up there and realized even with the recent history in favor of OSU his heart was still with THE U.

Gun to my head I guess buckeyes but I don't think it would be so shocking if he is wearing our hat on signing day.

Advertisement
Except one year isn’t enough and our qb room for next year is looking really scary. I think we’re all confident offense will improve significantly this season, but we could be in line for a really ugly regression next season.
You're right. Which is why we need to sign a legit QB recruit this year AND grab one from the portal.

Next year we play FSU, Pitt, @ Florida, @ Notre Dame, @ Clemson, @ Wake Forest and @ Louisville.

We absolutely cannot **** the bed year.

If he goes to Taint, I have zero doubt that Mario will recover and we will have a top 10 class regardless. That said, getting this kid gives us big time momentum and we wouldn't have to scramble for a QB. As been stated by the proprietor of this site, Noland is a leader and kids flock to him. Im not conceding the kid, just saying landing him right now accelerates this class.

Just based on the fact that people were saying this is the offer he was waiting on. I said earlier I’m not conceding just yet, just think OSU if a tough place to say no to as a QB or WR with that coaching staff.

He said he knows where he's going; so you either think it's OSU or you don't.

Advertisement
This is how I see it. If it wasn’t Miami, Air wouldn’t say that he knew were he was going to fresh off his OSU visit. I feel like he has gotten the OSU infatuation out of his system with that offer and visit. He realizes now that they want him, but Miami needs him and have prioritized him from day one.

OSU is a better program today, but we are not an ordinary program. We have championship bloodlines. I’m calling Canes on this one.

Hope you guys are right. We’ll see soon enough - at least where he’s committing to.

I

I am actually wearing my orange and green shades and think we flip Sayin from Bama.
Noland was at Bama today. I wonder if they’re trying to take 2 QB’s or he’s just bag shopping against us and/or Ohio State???

Advertisement
I

I am actually wearing my orange and green shades and think we flip Sayin from Bama.
Don’t know if we flip him but I’m leaning your way. They have Ty Simpson, Jalen Milroe and signed 2 early enrollee top 15 QBs last cycle. I get the feeing he is keeping his options open with us to see what happens with that room this season, Just Sayin…

1680604171888.gif

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
He said he knows where he's going; so you either think it's OSU or you don't.
After his comments I said it feels like it was trending OSU. Doesn’t mean Mario and Ruiz can’t swoop in beforehand to up the offer before he commits. That’s why I said I’m not conceding.

Except one year isn’t enough and our qb room for next year is looking really scary. I think we’re all confident offense will improve significantly this season, but we could be in line for a really ugly regression next season.
Portal QB's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back