2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm not remembering it right but I think Rashada is usually the exception rather than the rule. Once a top QB commits they usually don't flip.
I think in the 23 class within the top 30 QBs you had maybe 7-10 of them flip. People always say that but I think it’s because qb draws the most attention and there aren’t a lot of them.

Advertisement
I agree yet these NFL teams continue to draft them in the first round so one of them will eventually work out.

I’m sure they spin as they will develop you into a first rounder and then the rest is on the kid and the team that drafts him; we did our part.
Fair enough, but their playbook masks deficiencies. Usually more mental and mechanical than physical. Sometimes those are the hardest traits to overcome, and no Ohio St QB (yup, not even Fields, even if he's young) has managed to do so.

It's a negative connotation that grows louder and louder.

We want AIR for sure but like someone said earlier. QB recruiting has changed. There’s multiple schools that are stacked with some good QB talent rooms ( example Texas Ewers,Manning and everyone forgot the odd man out Murphy, Georgia has Carson Beck, Brock Vandagriff, Gunner Stockton) there will be some decent guys with a lot of time eventually hitting the portal

Used to be that way but just last year Dante Moore flipped to UCLA and Novosad to Oregon.

Yep. Dylan Raiola and Marcos Davila already in 2024, your aforementioned Moore and Novosad, as well as Quinn Ewers, Brock Glenn, Lincoln Kienholz, Kenny Minchey, LaNorris Sellers, Marcel Reed, Sam Levitt, Chris Parson, Eli Holstein, Nick Evers, Tanner Bailey, Devin Brown, Justyn Martin, Katin Houser, Nicco Marchiol, Gunnar Stockton.

Those are all big time QB recruits (5 and 4 stars) who decommitted/flipped during the 2022 and 2023 cycles. And I didn't even list them all.

On average somewhere around 10 4*+ QBs flip each cycle. The fallacy that QB's don't flip needs to end.

Last edited:
This is how I see it. If it wasn’t Miami, Air wouldn’t say that he knew were he was going to fresh off his OSU visit. I feel like he has gotten the OSU infatuation out of his system with that offer and visit. He realizes now that they want him, but Miami needs him and have prioritized him from day one.

OSU is a better program today, but we are not an ordinary program. We have championship bloodlines. I’m calling Canes on this one.

Advertisement
You maybe right but really sounds like Taint insiders fluffing their audience. You offer multiple QBs but you have a board and let it play out. Last year Nico, Rashada, Dante Moore and others had offers. What it seems like is they missed out on Jayden Davis and relooked at Air and liked what they saw. There was no reason for waiting to offer the kid.
Yeah I think you get it I think what I was seeing in the comments here was just slightly off, not saying you in particular. Just quoted you because your takes are always good

Advertisement
This is how I see it. If it wasn’t Miami, Air wouldn’t say that he knew were he was going to fresh off his OSU visit. I feel like he has gotten the OSU infatuation out of his system with that offer and visit. He realizes now that they want him, but Miami needs him and have prioritized him from day one.

OSU is a better program today, but we are not an ordinary program. We have championship bloodlines. I’m calling Canes on this one.
I'm weak.

And keep in mind the current project J. Brown is still having accuracy inconsistencies

If AR’s rise Is any indication JB should be a top 5 pick cause AR couldn’t hit a bull in the *** with a bass fiddle in two swats and he’s being talked about as a top 5 pick.

Advertisement
On the plus side, we won't have to worry about Ohio State or anyone else trying to scoop up Moga or Anderson....

Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back