2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense. Bama has their guy in Sayin already for one, also at this point I would imagine its us vs Taint here aside from that.
Bruh…. Yeen know?! Bama leads for everyone! Anybody visiting Tuscaloosa at any time, has Bama as their leader.🙄

Last edited:
Advertisement
nuts GIF

Calling him a cane.

No info.

their NIL is nowhere near what Miami can offer. Some kids care more about a program than NIL though. We will have clarity by late friday/ early sat
Except Lagway. The gator is a chicken **** program and their NIL was exposed yet there he is.

Advertisement
The Bama ON3 mod said the following after he spoke with Noland:

Noland will commit elsewhere on Saturday. I expect Alabama will see where they are with its current roster after the spring. Not saying there is any concern at all. You just never really know what may happen until after spring comes to a conclusion in this world we live in now with the portal and also NIL.

What if someone decides to leave? That would likely make Alabama push harder for another quarterback in this class. I don’t think this is the last we will discuss Noland regardless. I think Alabama could still push for him even if there aren’t any roster changes. It just may happen a little later.
This kid’s recruitment will not end on Saturday.

Advertisement
Regardless of who the tweet was for, Smith isn’t acting like someone considering any other team except the suckeyes.
Can you blame him? They are a WR factory right now. Even the guy who didnt play 90% of the season last year is slated to be a 1st round pick. Lol. Cant remember his name..he has 3 names I know that...But nevertheless, Lets hope we can get to that soon so we can start to keep our local WR elite kids home.

I hope I'm reading this wrong but it's starting to sound like this is turning into the same situation Mario had at Oregon that caused Anthony Brown to be his starter for 2 years.
Biggest difference is Mario never went to a true Spread/Air Raid OC while at Oregon. There's no precedence here, because Mario bucked his own trend and did the unthinkable...he listened to @Memnon when deciding on his OC...lol

I'm not expecting a TCU-like season but I think there's reason to believe there will be noticeable improvement on the offensive side of the football.

Advertisement
TIFWIW...Farrell stated last night that he heard Air is a silent to OSU. He initially had Miami in the lead as of yesterday morning but according to intel he received last night he switched it to OSU. Just sharing it along #don'tkillthemessenger

No I get it. But it’s hard to say they’re actually developed well when they all are busts. The best QB Dawson ever coached is still cashing NFL checks. Nothing against a recruit signing because of their draft positions recently, I would just look a little deeper into that if it were my future.
I think you're looking at it from the wrong angle. These young men are SET once they get drafted R1...doesn't matter what they do in the league. (And we all know if they blow the $$$ they aren't set etc etc etc...but they had the $$$ to blow in the first place is the point I'm making)

It's having that multi-million dollar contract signed is what OSU and any football factory school is going to sell. They aren't selling whether they will BE SUCCESSFUL in the NFL, they are selling that they will almost assuredly be a high round pick in the NFL and get that life changing R1 contract.

We have to get to where we can sell kids on the fact that if you play for UM, you too will be drafted in R1 based on evidence that we churn out R1 players at your position.

The same QB that didn’t start for like a decade until a resurgence this year? Ohio state is going to have the #1 one draft pick & has one of the top up and coming young guys at his position in Fields so I disagree with that logic. Hopefully he see’s an easier path to playing time here
He was quoted saying all he needs is 1-2 years at OSU and then it is off as a R1 pick. Doubt playing time will be a draw for him as it sounds like OSU has sold him on being developed for 2yrs and then starting for 1-2 yrs before declaring.

This is an uphill battle for us.

Advertisement
TIFWIW...Farrell stated last night that he heard Air is a silent to OSU. He initially had Miami in the lead as of yesterday morning but according to intel he received last night he switched it to OSU. Just sharing it along #don'tkillthemessenger
Wouldn't at all be surprised if he announced OSU on 4/8. Based on what our insiders have been saying, they have always been the one. Just hoping MC and team aren't putting all their eggs in one basket and can quickly pivot. I haven't heard any smoke on Raiola who I know is another big fish out there. Fingers crossed that MC and Dawson find a good young QB for this cycle if it's not going to be Air.

Feel like the difference maker is would he want to go to a ready made program or a up and coming program. Plus location too warmer vs colder
We're not up and coming though. We have averaged about 6 wins the last 10 years and didn't even hit that clip in 2022.

Our program is all talk at this point with zero results to back it up. 8 wins in 2023 makes a statement that we have started the engine and driving in the direction of up and coming.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if he announced OSU on 4/8. Based on what our insiders have been saying, they have always been the one. Just hoping MC and team aren't putting all their eggs in one basket and can quickly pivot. I haven't heard any smoke on Raiola who I know is another big fish out there. Fingers crossed that MC and Dawson find a good young QB for this cycle if it's not going to be Air.
even if he commits to OSU, all reports are that hes still taking visits after and this recruitment wont be over. produce on the field this season and well be fine

I think you're looking at it from the wrong angle. These young men are SET once they get drafted R1...doesn't matter what they do in the league. (And we all know if they blow the $$$ they aren't set etc etc etc...but they had the $$$ to blow in the first place is the point I'm making)

It's having that multi-million dollar contract signed is what OSU and any football factory school is going to sell. They aren't selling whether they will BE SUCCESSFUL in the NFL, they are selling that they will almost assuredly be a high round pick in the NFL and get that life changing R1 contract.

We have to get to where we can sell kids on the fact that if you play for UM, you too will be drafted in R1 based on evidence that we churn out R1 players at your position.

Never suggested otherwise and I agree. Wouldn’t criticize any QB choosing to go there for this reason. Doesn’t exclude questioning the development though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back