2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is what it is man. A good year this year from TVD with a good showing of the offense, and the OL we’re building - we’ll be in legit play for top offensive guys again.
Except one year isn’t enough and our qb room for next year is looking really scary. I think we’re all confident offense will improve significantly this season, but we could be in line for a really ugly regression next season.

This is how I see it. If it wasn’t Miami, Air wouldn’t say that he knew were he was going to fresh off his OSU visit. I feel like he has gotten the OSU infatuation out of his system with that offer and visit. He realizes now that they want him, but Miami needs him and have prioritized him from day one.

OSU is a better program today, but we are not an ordinary program. We have championship bloodlines. I’m calling Canes on this one.
To be honest Skinner's Father said a very similar thing about Alabama days before committing to us. They talked Alabama and it's legacy and tradition of developing players and chose us 3 days later so you could be on to something.

For Noland to announce that's he knows where, a day after his OSU visit kills all the buzz for his announcement date. It's a little bit too easy but we will see

You’re worried about @Problem2 pulling a receipt on you too. 😂

Idk what's worse another mid QB or @Problem2 dragging me through the mud.

My brothers in christ I would never do that to yall

Child Smile GIF

Except one year isn’t enough and our qb room for next year is looking really scary. I think we’re all confident offense will improve significantly this season, but we could be in line for a really ugly regression next season.
I see the QB portal in our future.

Advertisement
I know buckeyes are trending and it makes sense, but I just still can't get over the fact he announced a commitment date of April 8th without even seeing Ohio State or having an offer from them. Things could change but normally when kids announce a date, they have a school in mind.

I thought he said he already knows where he's going, now at Bama. Would be more worried about Ohio St if they actually used NIL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all are so pathetic it's hysterical. It's the same people every time.

People forget a 5-7 Miami team with arguably the worst offense in P5 football nearly beat out Ohio St for Inniss. Yeah, the school you're currently deep-throating so ******* hard it's giving you a headache, nearly lost a 5-star WR to a team allergic to scoring points and a dead OC.

Why did we nearly beat them out? Because they're poor as ****. Or at least act like it.

Grow a pair. And if he changed his mind, stop acting like the sky is falling. That or go make the rest of us a sandwich while we strap in for what is always a long and tumultuous recruiting season. Do I need to bump half of the recruiting posts from last spring/summer for the intellectually-challenged to remember their mistakes? Seems like none of y'all learned your lesson, or enjoy misery.

I don't really care if he comes or doesn't. We can find a way to win if all the other pieces come together along with whatever QB we do get. If it's him, great, if not, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, just like I didn't when all the guys we lost in previous years went there. They would've made us better, but coaching was always the killer.

Having said that, let's not confuse poor as **** or acting like it with what the real deal is. We all used to talk about OSU and other schools paying players. ****, they got in trouble for it or they'd likely have another championship.

They have money, but schools like them won't bid up like others will. Their competition for recruits is usually other elite schools. The other value they offer that allows them to pay less is they produce NFL draft picks. We want to outbid them monetarily, we better offer a whole lot more. They offer 300k, Bama ups them a bit, in steps whomever, and then our offer comes. It better be a whole lot higher, even double to be in the game.

Advertisement
Hopefully we get to the point where we can be the team swooping in for the last second cuck & steal blue chippers the week they announce because they’re waiting on our offer. Im sick of being the phat chick, I want to be the hot chick
1680568366583.gif

(Keep stacking those hogmollies Mario)

Cmon man.

I’m not killing Mario. I agree our roster is going to be loaded in a season or two. I have the patience and I am going to be rooting for success every step of the way.

However, I also feel our QB room will be worse in year 3 of Mario than it was at the end of Manny’s tenure.

So, while Mario is doing many great things already, he isn’t perfect and it should be ok to discuss those deficiencies. One of those, which was pointed out before he got here, is that his idea of acceptable QB play is Anthony Brown. Mine is not.

And before you point out the obvious, I am perfectly aware that my opinion or “timeline” don’t mean ****. So it’s a good thing I’m talking to you on a message board, and not someone that actually matters in real life.

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back