Prediction

Advertisement
According to WQAM this AM it will be Butch, and announced as such tomorrow. And, IF SO, he's
probably going to take some time to announce his staff so don't get your blood pressure up.
Moreover, I'm guessing this decision was made weeks ago, that UM did their due diligence via
Korn Ferry. And, I cannot understand why some out there in fan-land think the U admin
is wanting to stick it to the fans. Doesn't make one iota of sense.

Advertisement
According to WQAM this AM it will be Butch, and announced as such tomorrow. And, IF SO, he's
probably going to take some time to announce his staff so don't get your blood pressure up.
Moreover, I'm guessing this decision was made weeks ago, that UM did their due diligence via
Korn Ferry. And, I cannot understand why some out there in fan-land think the U admin
So another full day of rumours....

No rumors end today at 12

So what happened to the 12:00 today deal??

Sounds good. Butch has had a long time to think about this. I'm sure he has his Plan A, B and C guys at each coaching position.

I think we'll end up with a solid staff, whoever is on it....

I'm really looking forward to the recruiting heating up - that will be priceless....

Advertisement

He will need the NFL season to finish before getting his OC anyway

Opposing fans are laughing and cheering on the hire of Butch :/

Yup I said this months ago. My Nole buddies laughed at the thought of Butch coming back. He doesn't scare them at all.

Were you afraid when the Noles hired Jimbo? Probably not and yet they have whipped our *** for 5 or 6 years straight. You know why, because they are loaded with talent. Butch will get us on a level playing field within a couple of years, they may not be afraid now, but they will be.

Opposing fans are laughing and cheering on the hire of Butch :/

Yup I said this months ago. My Nole buddies laughed at the thought of Butch coming back. He doesn't scare them at all.

Were you afraid when the Noles hired Jimbo? Probably not and yet they have whipped our *** for 5 or 6 years straight. You know why, because they are loaded with talent. Butch will get us on a level playing field within a couple of years, they may not be afraid now, but they will be.

Let them laugh now.

Advertisement
CaneKenny: I don't know about today, I SAID I heard it was "tomorrow" which would be Wednesday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back