Prediction

Better hire a great staff.

And get rid of Swasey.

He hired Swasey. He's not getting rid of him. Enjoy weak, slow, poorly conditioned kids for several more years.

He hired Swasey as the speed coach. There was another guy he brought with him to Cleveland that was the strength coach after Moffitt left.

This^^^^^

But who needs facts when they can just make bullshyt up all day long and try to pass it off as the truth.

Advertisement
Heard that it will be announced today at 12

Go on

I got a text yesterday saying so with a screenshot of a convo between someone in the program and a friend so yea I'm just gonna wait til 12 see if it's true

So a super secret press conference with no press? Seems legit

560 kinda confirmed it too but idk

Who on 560??? I heard a caller say something like that, but nobody affiliated with the station. For all we know the caller was DBC. I got to work at 7:30 though so maybe it was said by somebody more likely to know after I got to work. I know at 7:30 everybody FROM WQAM was saying they thought UM would wait until after this weekends games to see if somebody like Charlie Strong shakes free.

Advertisement

I got a text yesterday saying so with a screenshot of a convo between someone in the program and a friend so yea I'm just gonna wait til 12 see if it's true

Who on 560??? I heard a caller say something like that, but nobody affiliated with the station. For all we know the caller was DBC. I got to work at 7:30 though so maybe it was said by somebody more likely to know after I got to work. I know at 7:30 everybody FROM WQAM was saying they thought UM would wait until after this weekends games to see if somebody like Charlie Strong shakes free.

That station has a few bubble heads too you know.

That station has a few bubble heads too you know.

I'm making no comment on the veracity of the station. But the only person that said a thing about UM hiring somebody today or tomorrow was a caller at around 7 am, and he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Again, I was out of the car by 7:30 so something more could have been reported later. But a caller on a radio show would hardly be a confirmation of it going down today or tomorrow.

Shaq just solidified his commitment to us...that's how I know it's Butch

How would that kid know?

Because someone in the Athletic Department told him what is going on.
We were invited to the official visit on Dec 11th I had reaservation on going on a visit to a team with no coach. . And i expressed that.. i was told to make arrangements to come .. they said we will know who the coach is or will be told on that visit...thats all we know

How would that kid know?

We were invited to the official visit on Dec 11th I had reaservation on going on a visit to a team with no coach. . And i expressed that.. i was told to make arrangements to come .. they said we will know who the coach is or will be told on that visit...thats all we know
What's going on with zach mccloud, Fsu and aub is surging in the recruitment we need to get him back ASAP

Advertisement

How would that kid know?

What's going on with zach mccloud, Fsu and aub is surging in the recruitment we need to get him back ASAP
That we do... I think the right hire (for him) will bring him back. . I think he comes back.

I'm still predicting Butch, but if anyone throws a wrench in those plans, I believe it would be Mark Richt. Lots of buzz over the past few hours regarding our interest. My guess is that Richt will not be interested in jumping back in right away, but he fits many of Blake's criteria.

Wish I could give you something more definitive, but UM is running an impressively tight ship.

Advertisement
I'm still predicting Butch, but if anyone throws a wrench in those plans, I believe it would be Mark Richt. Lots of buzz over the past few hours regarding our interest. My guess is that Richt will not be interested in jumping back in right away, but he fits many of Blake's criteria.

Wish I could give you something more definitive, but UM is running an impressively tight **** show.

Tell us how u really feel

Advertisement

Wish I could give you something more definitive, but UM is running an impressively tight ship.

No thanks to Richt. I'm hoping the reports that he's not interested are true.

The stories this morning seem to indicate that there is no reciprocal interest from Richt...or are these just SEC fan fluff opinions? Do you have any feel for that?

How would that kid know?

Now THIS is what you call inside info. Good stuff Shaq Pops.

Alot of butt hurt cats on here. Already getting the plane ready to fly the banner if Butch doesnt have us in the playoff by next year. Smh.

Some of you cats (you know who im talking to. No need to keep saying your names) got on your knees for these "dream candidates" who didnt even give us the courtesy and respect to schedule a **** interview and now we get a guy who actually REALLY wants to be here and you act like little kids who didnt get the christmas present they wanted so you sabotage the fun for everyone else.

We can go down the list of "dream" names that have been thrown around this board over the last month and one by one they either laughed at us (Strong and Fuente), didnt even acknowledge our inquiry (CKelly and Herman and Mullen), publicly made it clear they were not at all interested in our position (Richt), or just plain told us to go to **** (Patterson)...But yet you still hold out hope? LMAO. There is really nothing else to say to you chosen, special few.

To everyone else..BBB...Cant wait until the Spring Game! Will be a sight to see.

Advertisement
Back