PractiSe and other crap

Bruh, I have read this sentence four times and each time I do it sounds more and more ridiculous. WTF are you trying to say lol Its like Charlie from Its always Sunny wrote this for you...

its always sunny in philadelphia charlie GIF
He’s got all the numbers

Advertisement
Speaking of Jeremiah Payton, you will never be far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.
I was on the phone reading this and thought i was tripping balls. I kept rereading it to the point the person I was talking to was like “ hello”. And that’s coming from somebody with the writing skills of a monkey.

What a fakeout! I saw it and I said great some news of Payton, high hopes at 1st for this kid, and we all know how the rest of the post turned out.

Advertisement
This is the main takeaway and should be common knowledge at this point. We are not in Bama’s tier. That’s fine. Only like 2-3 programs are. So, we’ll play the game, but they win 8-9 times out of 10. Again, no shame in that. If we keep it competitive it bodes very well for the rest of the season.

But what everyone must keep in the front of their minds is that the next 11 games matter MUCH more than the first one. Miami simply doesn’t have the horses Bama does. Again, crazy **** happens. We CAN win. But no staff is lining up with Miami’s players and beating Bama more than 1 out of 10 times. But ANY staff worth a pound of **** wins at least 10 of the next 11. We’re not in Bama’s tier, but we sure as **** are in the same tier or better than the next 11 teams we play. Lose more than 1, and it’s a gigantic indictment on Manny and the staff he has assembled, imo. A good staff takes this roster with this schedule to Charlotte with their eyes closed.
agreed entirely. there is only one issue. let's say we beat everyone on our ACC schedule other than UNC. if so, we don't get to the ACCCG because UNC would have to lose two ACC games for Miami to get to the ACCCG, which is unlikely.

This is the main takeaway and should be common knowledge at this point. We are not in Bama’s tier. That’s fine. Only like 2-3 programs are. So, we’ll play the game, but they win 8-9 times out of 10. Again, no shame in that. If we keep it competitive it bodes very well for the rest of the season.

But what everyone must keep in the front of their minds is that the next 11 games matter MUCH more than the first one. Miami simply doesn’t have the horses Bama does. Again, crazy **** happens. We CAN win. But no staff is lining up with Miami’s players and beating Bama more than 1 out of 10 times. But ANY staff worth a pound of **** wins at least 10 of the next 11. We’re not in Bama’s tier, but we sure as **** are in the same tier or better than the next 11 teams we play. Lose more than 1, and it’s a gigantic indictment on Manny and the staff he has assembled, imo. A good staff takes this roster with this schedule to Charlotte with their eyes closed.
I can agree with this but......I think UNC and Mack have Manny's number for sure and that QB will be tough. And then to think we don't have one other really close one that doesn't go our way at least., maybe NCstate or some other? I just see us getting to 9, which would suck. We need that double digit win year and a big bowl game that we actually show up for.

Advertisement
In the 11-11 portion of practice I witnessed Roberts was playing DT. We should be fine at DE if everyone remains healthy but seeing Neely and Fishman running with the 2s should sound an alarm. We are loaded at DT so I'm not sure what the hold up is with regard to Roberts making a permanent move to DE (at least for this season). If not Roberts then Brooks, or both. We suffered heavy losses at DE this offseason and the two freshman DEs we recruited don't appear ready so something's got to give.

Excited to see what this O can do
Defense scares me just me cause of the LBs and average (thus far below average if we being honest) DL . Just worried about the run with those two issues . Saban will certainly use UNCs game plan until we prove we can stop the run, especially with a freshman QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
In the 11-11 portion of practice I witnessed Roberts was playing DT. We should be fine at DE if everyone remains healthy but seeing Neely and Fishman running with the 2s should sound an alarm. We are loaded at DT so I'm not sure what the hold up is with regard to Roberts making a permanent move to DE (at least for this season). If not Roberts then Brooks, or both. We suffered heavy losses at DE this offseason and the two freshman DEs we recruited don't appear ready so something's got to give.
Looks like we are back to the portal again after this season. Even if we snag SStewart and NKelly we need a instant impact DE for next year because it looks like Harvey isnt stepping up and Chantz is somewhat limited.

After demonstrating his skills, why Lenny Taylor isn't a starter at DT with all the other DT's fighting for that second spot, IDK why. He's gonna play, so after this he's only here for 2 more years. Play the best regardless of class!

Damit Mane! The OL suspect at run blocking, but we have 5 really good backs, Cheney, Harris, Knighton, Brown and Franklin. I'll withhold judgement until we face a D1 DL.

Why the conundrum at LB! Play Keontra and Chase Smith, call it a day. Cave, Brooks, Huff, Troutman and Flagg can work it out.

Advertisement
Back