Spring PractiSe #5 **TUESDAY**

Advertisement
No crap he wasn’t sitting on the bench! He was coming OFF THE BENCH and racking up sacks and leading the team. But even though Man-dingo said he was cleared to play game 1, he continued to come off the bench even though... according to Mammy he was cleared to play. The reasoning the staff (I forget which coach said it) was cause Patchan was better on 3rd down! lol

So no... u haven’t explained it. Unless u are saying Manure was lying that he was cleared to play fully

However there is one very good reason backed up by multiple examples during Mini-me’s time here. I’ll let u guess what that is
He was injured and brought back properly no matter how many times people say otherwise.

“Rousseau enrolled early at Miami in the spring of 2018 and began learning defensive end. His true freshman season was cut short two games in due to an ankle injury. He bounced back with another strong spring this year, but a lower back injury hampered him during training camp.”

He was injured and brought back properly no matter how many times people say otherwise.

“Rousseau enrolled early at Miami in the spring of 2018 and began learning defensive end. His true freshman season was cut short two games in due to an ankle injury. He bounced back with another strong spring this year, but a lower back injury hampered him during training camp.”
Um, nowhere in that article does it say he wasn’t healthy in any games... no matter how many times u say otherwise.

Here’s his comments after game two. Notice... no mention of injury. Cause he was HEALTHY! Just not getting the playing time he deserved

I agree, but it will because TRob loves him.

He has told multiple people that Ivey reminds him of Jaycee Horn, minus the confidence. TIFWIW, but TRob is a straight shooter and not afraid to criticize a player.

Idk about that D$ lol...

I don’t see very many parallels between the two... I think that’s just coach speak by TRob.

Um, nowhere in that article does it say he wasn’t healthy in any games... no matter how many times u say otherwise.

Here’s his comments after game two. Notice... no mention of injury. Cause he was HEALTHY! Just not getting the playing time he deserved

Wow an article where a player doesn’t talk about his own injuries!

Case closed!

Advertisement

Idk about that D$ lol...

I don’t see very many parallels between the two... I think that’s just coach speak by TRob.

Horn is faster and better, no doubt. Just repeating what I heard from two different people. TRob was honest about other players so it caught my attention. Coaches love size and Ivey looks the part.

Horn is faster and better, no doubt. Just repeating what I heard from two different people. TRob was honest about other players so it caught my attention. Coaches love size and Ivey looks the part.

Sometimes kids turn it around under new coaches. Harley did well last year with Likens. Perry looked much better under Lashlee. Maybe Ivey can do so under TRob. I’m not writing anyone off, or crowning anyone for that matter, until we’re a few games in.

Advertisement
Pencil in McCloud as a starter at SDE.

DeAndre will be playing the rotational role that Trent Harris/Trevon Hill played. And Harvey will be the guy at WDE.

Also expect a big dose of BJ Jennings & DJ Ivey all year too lol The Safeties will remain Bolden, Hall & Carter, the young Safeties will only play 3rd team & mop up duty.

Seniority always wins with Manny.

Well, there goes my boner

Players will always say they are good to go

angry mark cuban GIF

Pencil in McCloud as a starter at SDE.

DeAndre will be playing the rotational role that Trent Harris/Trevon Hill played. And Harvey will be the guy at WDE.

Also expect a big dose of BJ Jennings & DJ Ivey all year too lol The Safeties will remain Bolden, Hall & Carter, the young Safeties will only play 3rd team & mop up duty.

Seniority always wins with Manny.
But CIS slurpers told me Díaz doesn’t play favorites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clark is below average yet he beat those guys out. By Clark and 280 pound Zion starting tells you those guys were god freaking awful. Hillery and Herbert were two of the worst ol I’ve ever seen at Miami. The duke game was an atrocity when they had to play. The ol was so bad that spring the coaches had to stop rushing to get plays off or put in walk ons. Yes, it was that bad. We couldn’t even run plays.
I remember Mark Richt stepping in front of the media, going: Our O-Line gets beaten bad from the snap because they dont know the snap count. When I heard that, I knew **** was about to blow up...

Thats the most basic stuff ever. And that got confirmed later on by McKinnie, players not knowing plays, not knowing what to do. And it wasnt just one guy.

No crap he wasn’t sitting on the bench! He was coming OFF THE BENCH and racking up sacks and leading the team. But even though Man-dingo said he was cleared to play game 1, he continued to come off the bench even though... according to Mammy he was cleared to play. The reasoning the staff (I forget which coach said it) was cause Patchan was better on 3rd down! lol

So no... u haven’t explained it. Unless u are saying Manure was lying that he was cleared to play fully

However there is one very good reason backed up by multiple examples during Mini-me’s time here. I’ll let u guess what that is
He was a true freshman, coming off an injury, with no spring practice, and no prior history playing in an actual game, yet you think he should have started over a 4 year junior in the first game of the year against Florida because he was cleared to play. :youre-nuts:

He didn't start out racking up sacks. They came as he got more playing time. There's a bit of revisionist history going on in your mind.

Advertisement
Back