Practise 2 cribits

Advertisement
Everyone is in love with Redding and wants him to do well because he passes the eye test.
Give me K Smith all day everyday, the length and speed is the type of player that breaks open a game and juices up the team.
Have a couple 3 and outs, toss a long bomb to Smith, he catches it and boom, the hype begins and we roll.
Players with Redding style, the short routes possession type are more easily found, but its the type that he has to run through bodies to get after the ball and really perfect the route running.
Don't get me wrong I want the dude to do amazing things and be a 1st rounder, just saying this is the classic problem people have with scouting players. There's a movie about it called Moneyball.

Last edited:
Everyone is in love with Redding and wants him to do well because he passes the eye test.
Give me K Smith all day everyday, the length and speed is the type of player that breaks open a game and juices up the team.
Have a couple 3 and outs, toss a long bomb to Smith, he catches it and boom, the hype begins and we roll.
Players with Redding style, the short routes possession type are more easily found, but its the type that he has to right through bodies to get after the ball and really perfect the route running.
Don't get me wrong I want the due to do amazing and be a 1st rounder, just saying this is the classic problem people have with scouting players. There's a movie about it called Moneyball.

Either Or Choice GIF by Christine Gritmon

Good news considering he’s our OC next year.
Players with Redding style, the short routes possession type are more easily found, but its the type that he has to right through bodies to get after the ball and really perfect the route running.
Don't get me wrong I want the due to do amazing and be a 1st rounder, just saying this is the classic problem people have with scouting players. There's a movie about it called Moneyball.
Why do y’all keep thinking Redding is some plodding athlete at receiver? He’s the most athletic guy in the room, verified 4.54 at 6’2 200 pounds in highschool with a 44 inch vert. When tested against top dbs just remember him routinely getting open deep at the opening and he has general knack for making them dynamic catches

Ya know @Cribby you need to figure out a way to just telepatically transmit your cribits.

You dropping the knowledge is just taking to **** long.

Advertisement
Why do y’all keep thinking Redding is some plodding athlete at receiver? He’s the most athletic guy in the room, verified 4.54 at 6’2 200 pounds in highschool with a 44 inch vert. When tested against top dbs just remember him routinely getting open deep at the opening and he has general knack for making them dynamic catches
Never said he was plodding, but to be a speed receiver in Div 1, 4.4 is that type.
He was at IMG as well, where you train like your a pro athlete and you train to do really well at testing, which may mean you test better then other HS athletes.
Not saying the guy is the stud, but you gotta look at all the variables. If he was that crazy of a freak of an athlete, how they **** does he commit to Miami when we had Enos? And why didn't 'Bama pluck him and why didn't he just blow up as a freshmen and K Smith looked better?
Like I said I want him to blow up, I don't want him to fail and I think he will do well, but some people gotta temper expectations based on how the guy looks without a shirt.

yep, I’m looking for that OL unit to be a really good one - best one in eons. With Zion, ND, gaynor, rivers and Williams, that is a really solid 5 and has guards that can move the LOS. Then you add in scaife, Campbell, the unlv kid and Clark - that’s a really solid rotation imo.
Even if the O-line could just get 2014-15 and not even 2001-2002 level we will have a great season. I think our season on offense all comes down to how the O-line performs. Hopefully Justice has them cats coached up and playing nasty.

Advertisement
Never said he was plodding, but to be a speed receiver in Div 1, 4.4 is that type.
He was at IMG as well, where you train like your a pro athlete and you train to do really well at testing, which may mean you test better then other HS athletes.
Not saying the guy is the stud, but you gotta look at all the variables. If he was that crazy of a freak of an athlete, how they **** does he commit to Miami when we had Enos? And why didn't 'Bama pluck him and why didn't he just blow up as a freshmen and K Smith looked better?
Like I said I want him to blow up, I don't want him to fail and I think he will do well, but some people gotta temper expectations based on how the guy looks without a shirt.
Not everyone wants to go bama, plus his family were die hard canes too if I remember

If yall aint learn anything about not taking practice reports too seriously, you're lost. I wanna see it on the field. Half of it is the players getting in proper shape and having the knowledge about to playbook. The other half if Bama coaching staff and their playcallers against ours.

Then why are you here?

Advertisement
Even if the O-line could just get 2014-15 and not even 2001-2002 level we will have a great season. I think our season on offense all comes down to how the O-line performs. Hopefully Justice has them cats coached up and playing nasty.

Yep, 13-15 had some really good lines - lots
Of future pros

Advertisement
All the cis doctors can stop analyzing Kings knee. He looked like himself , no limp or hesitation from running and cutting full speed. His deep ball still needs better consistency but other than that he was on his game.

Young man, God bless you.

Advertisement
Back