Practise 2 cribits

Never heard that. I mean he’s only a soph so the light came on regardless. It’s still early in his career. In spring I had multiple people mention it stick out how he moved , knowing he clocked 4.5’s
I always heard he ran a consistently 4.5.

Advertisement
One of the multiple people who told me he was playing slow is the same guy slobbing him today. He doesn’t play like 4.4-4.5 guy. Or at least has‘t yet but he was bodying mofos today. Using his body especially in back shoulder drills. As I said when I originally posted about his speed regardless of that if he ever realizes he’s a monster speed won’t matter. Or maybe he was just thinking rather than playing , who knows? He seems to have a grip on things so far and looked like a different cat today. He got folks attention.
That's gotta be his game. I compared him to Kelvin Harmon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
what would that potential transition look like to you?
In the positive it’s the same offense and there’s no new playbook but he’s not lashlee. I’m not sure how I feel about it tbh . I’d like it more if we brought in somebody with with more experience or even a young up and comer with a co/oc title with Likens. Let likens stick to wr coach and the other guy qb’s.

Advertisement
I want to be optimistic about Restrepo, but I'm concerned about his drops. He had 2 in the spring game, and I read he's had some in the first two fall practices. I feel like we excuse them because we like him, but drops absolutely murdered us in our last game. I'm wary of putting receivers out there whose hands don't always work.

In the positive it’s the same offense and there’s no new playbook but he’s not lashlee. I’m not sure how I feel about it tbh . I’d like it more if we brought in somebody with with more experience or even a young up and comer with a co/oc title. Let likens stick to wr coach and the other guy qb’s.
I know it’s too early but do you have some suggestions of coaches who could fit the co-OC title?

In the positive it’s the same offense and there’s no new playbook but he’s not lashlee. I’m not sure how I feel about it tbh . I’d like it more if we brought in somebody with with more experience or even a young up and comer with a co/oc title. Let likens stick to wr coach and the other guy qb’s.
I imagine Brian Brohm will be available in some capacity.

In the positive it’s the same offense and there’s no new playbook but he’s not lashlee. I’m not sure how I feel about it tbh . I’d like it more if we brought in somebody with with more experience or even a young up and comer with a co/oc title with Likens. Let likens stick to wr coach and the other guy qb’s.
Could not agree with this more

Nothing against Likens but we started a good trend lately with coaches. Keep that going

Advertisement
Back