Practise 2 cribits

Advertisement
Waiting on Day 3 Cribits
nervous-sweating.gif

Advertisement
Nah you yearn for need exactly what you chastise others for wanting.
What reading the reports coming from practices? I have read these for more than 15 years. Before u had social media. I will not be making bets, or talking $h!t to no rivals. I have seen and heard it all. Players looking ripped, FR tearing it up, scheme tweaks, u name it. I didn't tell anyone not to read these reports, what i said was stop overreacting over practice, especially practice in shorts. But by all means continue beating your meat.

What reading the reports coming from practices? I have read these for more than 15 years. Before u had social media. I will not be making bets, or talking $h!t to no rivals. I have seen and heard it all. Players looking ripped, FR tearing it up, scheme tweaks, u name it. I didn't tell anyone not to read these reports, what i said was stop overreacting over practice, especially practice in shorts. But by all means continue beating your meat.

Translation:

Everyone stop doing what’s hurt my feelings for too many years.

Advertisement
Not everyone wants to go bama, plus his family were die hard canes too if I remember
All that plus if I recall correctly we also offered his major which others schools didn’t or weren’t as well regarded as we were.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So now that the season is on us and nothing materialized..... Who were those LBs we were hoping for? One was bigtime (To'oto'o?) but there was supposedly another younger guy ready to come on over as well if that fell through

Advertisement
Back