Practice things

Advertisement
Hope to see LT St. Louis, LG Gauthier, C Gaynor, RG Darling, RT Donaldson. McDermott looked HORRIBLE at guard last year.

LT- Brown (LSU Transfer)
LG- Darling
OC- Gauthier
RG- Darling
RT- St Louis/Sunny

I think that's our best 5. Also give Gaynor and Herbert shots to prove themselves otherswise RS them

Brown at LT isn't happening. He hasn't played a single down in college and you don't put a player with 0 playing experience at the most important position. He wasn't a 5 star/high 4 star recruit either.

Brown was a 4 star top 200 recruit according to Rivals.

So it unrealistic that a 3rd year RS Soph can't start at LT but a true freshman can at QB (Kaaya and probably Perry now). And yeah sorry QB is a. way more important position than LT/RT

Kaaya only played as a true freshman cause Ryan Williams tore his acl and Jake Heaps is Jake Heaps. I'll bet you $100 Perry will not be starting the season as the starter. Gtfoh

Kaaya only played as a true freshman cause Ryan Williams tore his acl and Jake Heaps is Jake Heaps. I'll bet you $100 Perry will not be starting the season as the starter. Gtfoh

Let's hear the case for why it will be anyone else.

Advertisement
Robert burns has been getting the 2nd team rb reps in the first 2 practices ahead of homer. Might not mean much but yall might have been sleeping on him.

Advertisement
Robert burns has been getting the 2nd team rb reps in the first 2 practices ahead of homer. Might not mean much but yall might have been sleeping on him.

Pretty sure the board has been singing his praises talent-wise for a long time. The concern with him has always been health. Not sure people were sleeping on him, just skeptical

Pretty sure the board has been singing his praises talent-wise for a long time. The concern with him has always been health. Not sure people were sleeping on him, just skeptical

If this holds through to the end of Spring.. If I am Richt, I am immediately going to THomer and asking him if he wants to give DB a shot come Fall.

I know that we are super thin at RB but if this Tyshon Dye kid comes then it doesnt look too bleak. Remember Yearby left because he wasnt getting any burn as the 3rd string RB. Buddy disappeared. And Richt/TBrown historically only like to play 2 RBs. If you are the 3rd guy, you are phucked if the first 2 dont get injured.

I know I am going to get negged but I would just hate to waste a great athlete like Homer. If DB doesnt fit him, then you can always send him back. When I saw him on Special Teams I saw alot of skills and attributes that make a great DB including tackling ability and aggression.

I always got the feeling Brown never cared too much for Homer for whatever reason. That one quote where he called him a weird dude always stood out.

Advertisement
When people see Donaldson's mom in a brand new car, it's not because she getting paid. She using all the money she saving with someone else feeding him. Can you imagine the cost to feed that Rhino! Bet he'd polish off a whole chicken as an appetizer.

EE-Hound-Chicken.gif

A lot of the early enrollees are getting early reps....coaches want to see what they can do. It doesn't mean anything right now. Come fall if then it will mean something

I'll remain a skeptic of Homer the RB.

LOVE Homer the special teams demon.

Advertisement

bc they are way ahead of him in knowing the playbook, the tempo, what the coaches expect in practice.... Perry is getting redshirted 9/10.

The starting QB competition for this year is realistically going to be between Malik Rosier, Jack Allison, and Evan Shirreffs.

bc they are way ahead of him in knowing the playbook, the tempo, what the coaches expect in practice.... Perry is getting redshirted 9/10.

The starting QB competition for this year is realistically going to be between Malik Rosier, Jack Allison, and Evan Shirreffs.

Dumbest comment ever.

Only way he redshirt is if he absolutely aint ready to play. Those 3 dudes just aint good enough to hold him off.

Advertisement
Back