Pouncey was going to announce today (but he was "hacked")

Everyone's been saying Pouncey to the U for over a week now, and suddenly people think he's going to TX? Where did this come from?

Confidence in Smith?

That confidence comes from one "insider" who was right a grand total of once I believe. Pouncey isn't a take because BrooklynDee says so and Smith is coming?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't Brooklyndee give us the scoop here already that Pouncey is only a take if D Smith says no to us?

I like Brooklyndee, he's a good poster and isn't afraid to give his opinions. But... he's also had some big missed. Especially Holloman. Smith probably has told UM that he wants to play here... but he's going to Bama. It's a pipe dream.

Advertisement
i'm not sold on pouncey sticking at WR but i'd take him an figure it out later, he's a miami caliber athlete imo

Advertisement
Didn't Brooklyndee give us the scoop here already that Pouncey is only a take if D Smith says no to us?

How would that be possible if they're both announcing on NSD...

If we could we would take 5 WR's no? Our depth chart is abysmal.

Hopefully these guys have the Judy mindset and aren't scared of competition... only at Miami they'll have a QB that can throw the ball past 10 yards.

Advertisement

How would that be possible if they're both announcing on NSD...

because decisions can be made before NSD. NSD is only for show

And decisions can be changed on signing day even after telling a staff that you're in the fold. I don't think a recruit like Pouncey will be simply waiting around until Smith is officially in or out while he has Texas and Tennessee offers on the table.

Who are all these elite hackers preying on high school athletes?

MhNmUlT.jpg

Advertisement
Outside of Dee, everyone else is saying that if they get commits from all 5, they're taking all 5. They just take 3 next year if that happens and coaches are happy with all of them over the course of the season. Not rocket science here guys. We're thin at WR, and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (as we've seen for years). Besides, Pouncey looks like a RB/WR hybrid, could fill a need their if things don't go well at that position (Gray leaves, Burns or McFarland don't recover from injury to elite form, etc.). Pouncey is a take.

Outside of Dee, everyone else is saying that if they get commits from all 5, they're taking all 5. They just take 3 next year if that happens and coaches are happy with all of them over the course of the season. Not rocket science here guys. We're thin at WR, and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (as we've seen for years). Besides, Pouncey looks like a RB/WR hybrid, could fill a need their if things don't go well at that position (Gray leaves, Burns or McFarland don't recover from injury to elite form, etc.). Pouncey is a take.

Mcfarland injury wasnt that serious.

Advertisement
Back