Pouncey was going to announce today (but he was "hacked")

Advertisement
Generally "hacking" just means you figured out whoever your trying to hacks password. Probably was a friend or relative ******* with him if it's actually real. Someone who could reasonably know his password.

Where on earth is the Texas talk from?

He gone because he looked happy on his trip. Dude was in Austin, Tx and surrounded by hot chicks.

These guys here look way too much into stuff. I seriously doubt he goes there.

Last edited:
Clearly was not hacked. Most likely was going to commit to a school, but they told him to hold off.

The more likely scenario is someone grabbed his phone and tweeted that to ***** with him, specifically because this a kid who has a commitment video set to be released on NSD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love that these kids state they were hacked as if if it were from Canadian intelligence trying to get them to play there rather call it what it is....went to go grab my block one lunch pizza and Ashley went on my phone

When does Texas get florida kids?

The last one that I can remember is 4* wr John Burt around 3 or 4 years ago...

Didn't Strong grab like 5 high rated kids out of FL 2 years ago? Granted most struggled to get into the school and stay, but he got them there.

the one of note was Davante Davis - really wanted that kid. Clarington and Irvin fizzled out and left Austin.

Advertisement
Is your twitter being hacked so serious that you can't announce where you going to college? If you announced on FB, Newpaper or to CIS, would it make any difference?

Pouncey will not sign here if we get Smith, Harley and Thomas.

He will never see the field.

Advertisement
I guess this was his password.

53376060.jpg

"Hacked" = his dip**** buddy grabbed his phone during 3rd period Language Arts and tweeted that out OR he wanted to show someone how crazy recruiting followers are.

Advertisement
I like Pouncey more than Harley, not too many 6'3 guys that run like that. Give me Smith, Thomas, Njoku and Pouncey

Advertisement
Back