Pouncey was going to announce today (but he was "hacked")

Pouncey will not sign here if we get Smith, Harley and Thomas.

He will never see the field.

I think, in that scenario, he still sees the field...at corner.

We have five scholarship WRs with one of them being Darrell Langham. So we've got 4 WRs on the roster we don't cringe about being in the game. You take all 5 WRs and use Thomas as your all purpose weapon. Richt is wasting Thomas if he doesn't line him up all over the field. Us him like Clemson uses Artavis Scott. The other 4 WRs in the class are your traditional WRs.

Advertisement
I like Pouncey more than Harley, not too many 6'3 guys that run like that. Give me Smith, Thomas, Njoku and Pouncey
Agree.

And no way he's waiting around to get an offer from UM depending on what Smith does. Pouncey either has an offer right now or he doesn't.

Could see both sides of that argument. In the nfl give me Pouncey, but in the NCAA give me Harley.

It is pretty obvious Pouncy , Harley , Nojuku and Thomas will be canes. The only ? is Smith . I think he ends up at Bama but UM could change his mind this weekend . If we added him to the other 4 how is that not the best WR haul in the country?

Advertisement
It is pretty obvious Pouncy , Harley , Nojuku and Thomas will be canes. The only ? is Smith . I think he ends up at Bama but UM could change his mind this weekend . If we added him to the other 4 how is that not the best WR haul in the country?

doens pouncey also play CB? i would take them all and let them sort it out. its also time for langham to go.

Pouncey will not sign here if we get Smith, Harley and Thomas.

He will never see the field.

I think, in that scenario, he still sees the field...at corner.

We have five scholarship WRs with one of them being Darrell Langham. So we've got 4 WRs on the roster we don't cringe about being in the game. You take all 5 WRs and use Thomas as your all purpose weapon. Richt is wasting Thomas if he doesn't line him up all over the field. Us him like Clemson uses Artavis Scott. The other 4 WRs in the class are your traditional WRs.

Actually Langham is number 6. He will make a good scout teamer, or he will eventually transfer.

Richards
Berrios
Harris
Cager
Mullins

Need to sign four, so we can put scholarship receivers on our scout team.

I like Pouncey more than Harley, not too many 6'3 guys that run like that. Give me Smith, Thomas, Njoku and Pouncey
Agree.

And no way he's waiting around to get an offer from UM depending on what Smith does. Pouncey either has an offer right now or he doesn't.

So a guy can get an offer to Notre Dame, but we are saying he doesn't have one here. Really? Unbelievable.

Advertisement
Agree.

So a guy can get an offer to Notre Dame, but we are saying he doesn't have one here. Really? Unbelievable.
I don't subscribe to the "if he's good enough for 4-8 dumpster fire ND then he's good enough for UM" model.

I'm saying he either has a UM offer right now, or he doesn't. There's no "sit tight till signing day and we'll give you a spot if Smith goes elsewhere" bullshyt going on.

pouncey and harley are both quality players who can provide worth to our offense...

this isnt mutually exclusive.

Didn't Brooklyndee give us the scoop here already that Pouncey is only a take if D Smith says no to us?

How would that be possible if they're both announcing on NSD...

because decisions can be made before NSD. NSD is only for show

And decisions can be changed on signing day even after telling a staff that you're in the fold. I don't think a recruit like Pouncey will be simply waiting around until Smith is officially in or out while he has Texas and Tennessee offers on the table.

sure...which is why I did not say decisions "will" be made before NSD.

Advertisement
Agree.

I don't subscribe to the "if he's good enough for 4-8 dumpster fire ND then he's good enough for UM" model.

I'm saying he either has a UM offer right now, or he doesn't. There's no "sit tight till signing day and we'll give you a spot if Smith goes elsewhere" bullshyt going on.

you do realize NDs clas is rated higher than ours currently right?...in interest of full disclosure.

Advertisement
Looks like his "Commitment Video" has him running through a palm tree lined street.
They have those in Austin? hahaha..
https://twitter.com/_pouncey/status/821111761122299905
PounceyNumbaSeven™_(@_pouncey)_Twitter_-_2017-01-24_11.10.19.jpgPounceyNumbaSeven™_(@_pouncey)_Twitter_-_2017-01-24_11.10.19.jpg

Advertisement
Back