Potential Fields transfer

And the decision proved correct. Did you watch Fromm yesterday? He was phenomenal. That's not a jab at Fields, it's a compliment to Fromm. He took them to a championship game as a true freshman and played outstanding yesterday. Kirby's desperate attempts to placate Fields by bringing him in yesterday were awful. Fromm is in a groove and they bring Fields in and run gadget plays and a few were near disasters.

Fields isn't getting any burn unless Fromm gets hurt. Period.

You're using 1 game as proof that he made the right decision? It was a bad decision, plain and simple. Fromm was not the leader of that offense, so he doesn't lose the locker room by demoting him. Let's put things into perspective. Malik Rosier "led" us to our first 10 win season this decade, are you agreeing that Mark Richt should have started Rosier if N'kosi is outperforming him in practice, and in game time? Go ahead and try to tell me its different, because if you watched UGA last year you know Fromm ain't lead them to ****. He got carried by the running game and he looked like *** when they leaned on him. In fact, UGA probably beats Bama last year if they kept feeding the ball to their backs instead of letting Fromm throw a pic and getting 2 straight 3-and-outs that let Bama back in the game.

Advertisement
Miami should take its shot. He could sit behind Fromm for another 2 years. If he comes to Miami he’s only sitting a year and then he’d be the man. But then again I’m honestly pumped to see what JW can do. I haven’t seen any tape on Fields but his build reminds me most of Terrelle Pryor or a bit smaller version of Cam Newton.
Fields is the butt-necked truth, don't get it twisted. From all accounts, he outperformed Fromm in camp but could not overcome the trust that Kirby has in Fromm. Fields to OU would be straight up insane, in a good way for OU. Great OC, great skill players with a dual-threat kid 6'4 with a accurate cannon, geeezzzz. IMO, Fields is better than Tua. Would love to see him in Miami but he couldn't overcome the corching of the 2 Richts and that crayon playbook. Riley will have Fields as a household name and recruits will bust down the doors to play with him.

Fields is the butt-necked truth, don't get it twisted. From all accounts, he outperformed Fromm in camp but could not overcome the trust that Kirby has in Fromm. Fields to OU would be straight up insane, in a good way for OU. Great OC, great skill players with a dual-threat kid 6'4 with a accurate cannon, geeezzzz. IMO, Fields is better than Tua. Would love to see him in Miami but he couldn't overcome the corching of the 2 Richts and that crayon playbook. Riley will have Fields as a household name and recruits will bust down the doors to play with him.
Good luck in the playoffs to your son, Mrs Fields

Advertisement
Some of the UGA boards have said that fields didn't take the QB job serious and thought since he was a 5 star he would be able to walk in and dominate. I would take him in a heartbeat.

The feeling on the UGA board is Fromm is NOT an early leave. He will stay his full 4 years.....

This is a fact, I'm from Warner Robins, GA where he is from and he is most assuredly staying all 4 years. I have many people who know him and he is without a doubt staying all 4 years.

I didn't watch his HS film but is there any evidence the kid can actually throw? Cause the UGA corching staff seems deathly terrified to let him throw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He knew what he was getting himself into. His whole family went to uga and he’s from there. His hs pedigree and a strong season could launch him into the first round after he replaces Fromm.

His #2 was auburn.

Its what kids outside of south fla do they gravitate towards the hometown program.

Advertisement
He should transfer to Oklahoma.

What Lincoln Riley would do with a kid with his talent is just downright scary.

Spot on.....if Riley doesn't jump to the NFL. His stock is very high right now and every team is looking for their version of Sean McVay.

Advertisement
Back