Potential Fields transfer

when fields didn't come here last year many posters said that jarren was better and that we didn't need fields
now that fields is transferring hes better than all our current qbs

is this the CIS effect?

its really odd how players magically become better if they commit to us or are considering us but that same players magically loses atheletic ability and sometimes even size and skill when they commit somewhere else

Advertisement
If I'm going to have a ****** offensive system (which we do) then I'd at least want the best QB running it. Maybe then, we will have a chance. Also, many of us are still holding out hope for offensive coaching changes.

So you think we can be successful with a better QB?

Fields is not coming here. Our coach is a fool who won't change his pathetic offense or hire an OC. Georgia fans are laughing their asses off at us. **** you lake James!

Advertisement
Richt might make a huge play at Fields in order to please the fanbase and save his OC status. If he feels like Fields would turn around his 20 year old offense, he could go all out. Sell him hard on playing with Haselwood here, talk about your past QB's and his pro-style offense, that fields apparently wants to play in...

If Richt hired Briles or a legit OC our chances would increase tremendously

Unfortunately my guess is he's not going to do that

Advertisement
You always take talent. You're just too much of a doucheflute slurper to try and understand that very simple point.

It always happens. Jagr makes a point, neanderthal gets frustrated and hurls insults. Jagr with the knockout.

So if we take the "talent", and have success, would you ever admit that the system could work after all?

It always happens. Jagr makes a point, neanderthal gets frustrated and hurls insults. Jagr with the knockout.

So if we take the "talent", and have success, would you ever admit that the system could work after all?

You sure had the knockout blow when you said UCF success was based of Milton and thats why Memphis beat UCF...oh wait they still won

HH with the knockout

Maybe we will upgrade to 65th in the nation in offensive efficiency and not 93rd. So, no, I still think we need a new playcaller.

I think if whoever qb is can upgrade to 65% completion percentage that would be also good.

You sure had the knockout blow when you said UCF success was based of Milton and thats why Memphis beat UCF...oh wait they still won

HH with the knockout

I should get royalties every time one of you clowns uses my line since you can't think of anything better to write.

Advertisement
when fields didn't come here last year many posters said that jarren was better and that we didn't need fields
now that fields is transferring hes better than all our current qbs

is this the CIS effect?

its really odd how players magically become better if they commit to us or are considering us but that same players magically loses atheletic ability and sometimes even size and skill when they commit somewhere else
Every fan base has idiots.... Ours is no different

Advertisement
Back