Potential Fields transfer

there's no telling but if you're Justin you're not waiting around to see what happens, you're looking for a place to transfer & play 2-3 years after sitting 1.

Miami. Take no one in ‘19. Let Jarren and Fields duke it out in ‘20 while taking a QB in that class.

This is all assuming Perry and Weldon both get dismissed by running a marijuana ring like the Snells did on Ozarks on the river with the Bible’s.

Advertisement
Well I'm talking about the fact that he is 6'2 (kinda generous). I'm also talking about the fact that he is not an elusive scrambler in the pocket that people his size tend to be so they can get a better passing lane (like baker mayfield). No doubt that he is good and played well today, but there is a reason Georgia runs the ball the vast majority of the time. To be an NFL quarterback you not only have to be good, but you have to be fantastic.

Hes a solid 6-2 220. Hes a pocket passer but hes not a stiff.

He has a legit cannon and great ball placement.

Hes also only a true sophomore.

UGA runs the ball because thats what Smart wants to, not because of limitations on Fromm.

They recruited like five 5 star backs the last few years and hired the best OL coach in the game with the goal of being a run first squad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another one of those QBs that's unproven at the college level that some fans leap to the conclusion that he's a guaranteed star. Jacob Eason was 5-star and all that and went to UGA. Got beat out by Fromm.

I don't understand. These kids go to teams stacked with talent because they want to compete but as soon as they don't win the job they transfer. Wouldn't it make more sense to go somewhere you have a good chance of starting in the first place?

Advertisement
Another one of those QBs that's unproven at the college level that some fans leap to the conclusion that he's a guaranteed star. Jacob Eason was 5-star and all that and went to UGA. Got beat out by Fromm.

Eason got hurt and Fromm was playing so well that he could not be unseated. If Eason stayed at Ga he would be in same position as Fields. Will be interesting how well he does at Washington with Browning gone next year.

Advertisement
Miami should take its shot. He could sit behind Fromm for another 2 years. If he comes to Miami he’s only sitting a year and then he’d be the man. But then again I’m honestly pumped to see what JW can do. I haven’t seen any tape on Fields but his build reminds me most of Terrelle Pryor or a bit smaller version of Cam Newton.

If feilds was my little brother I'll tell him to stay at UGA and take that job from froum. Life is about overcoming adversity not running away from your problems. He knew froum was the qb when he signed there so what's the problem now?

Me too. Problem is I have a feeling nkosi is gonna do some crazy *** Shiite and kicked off the team.
We need another body quick. It would also take the pressure offf having to get 2 qb’s next year. If he comes that would make 2 canes that were the number one players in their position.

He needs to stay off social media. And now that includes snap chat, as well as instagram........

Advertisement
Back