Potential Fields transfer

If he transfers he has to sit out a year, which is basically the same as staying at Georgia since Fromm will be gone after one more year.

Advertisement
He was committed to Penn State for a while and probably should have stayed there. If McSorley can put up stats like he did there, imagine what a kid like Fields could do. They have 3 really good freshman WRs in Hamler, Dotson and Shorter.

That was a nice inquiry sidestep by a youngster. Notice how he never uttered the words, 'No, I am not considering a transfer.'

Which means he's going to transfer. Only question remaining now is, 'Where to??'

Advertisement
Fields basically lost a whole year of eligibility this year and did not progress any as a college QB. Fromm type kid that will stay all four years as he has no financial concerns that would require him to go early. Just can not see anyway Fields would agree to two more years of the way he was handled by Chaney and Kirby this year.

Fields basically lost a whole year of eligibility this year and did not progress any as a college QB. Fromm type kid that will stay all four years as he has no financial concerns that would require him to go early. Just can not see anyway Fields would agree to two more years of the way he was handled by Chaney and Kirby this year.

He played a lot as a true freshman even though the guy in front of him is a clear #1 QB. If he was looking to come right in and be a day 1 starter he could've gone to a hundred other schools.

The truth is that, the way Fromm was playing, he had no business even getting on the field in a game like the one today, other than just to give the Bama D something else to think about.

He was committed to Penn State for a while and probably should have stayed there. If McSorley can put up stats like he did there, imagine what a kid like Fields could do. They have 3 really good freshman WRs in Hamler, Dotson and Shorter.
Is Fromm a 3 and out kind of a guy? He is good, but is he NFL good? I don't see Fromm leaving before his senior year unless he is a top 3 round quarterback, the question is, is he?

He doesn't really have the desired size or athleticism, but I don't know, I haven't watched enough of him. From the little I have seen he seems like one of those really solid college quarterbacks that succeeds with those powerful SEC teams and makes a team in the NFL for a few years, but is mostly a back-up.

Advertisement
Is Fromm a 3 and out kind of a guy? He is good, but is he NFL good? I don't see Fromm leaving before his senior year unless he is a top 3 round quarterback, the question is, is he?

He doesn't really have the desired size or athleticism, but I don't know, I haven't watched enough of him. From the little I have seen he seems like one of those really solid college quarterbacks that succeeds with those powerful SEC teams and makes a team in the NFL for a few years, but is mostly a back-up.
Hard to believe Fromm is only listed at 6’2” because usually those smaller QBs are more mobile. Dude reminds me of a smaller Joe Flacco.

I don't know how he will end up.

I will say that he throws an intermediate out as well as just about anyone I've ever seen.

He also showed up the Heisman-lock magical Hawaiian on the big stage today.

WTF are you talking about?

From has all the physical tools.

Hes no dual threat but hes mobile enough, hes big and strong and has great arm talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm riding with Kosi and JDub…
Me too. Problem is I have a feeling nkosi is gonna do some crazy *** Shiite and kicked off the team.
We need another body quick. It would also take the pressure offf having to get 2 qb’s next year. If he comes that would make 2 canes that were the number one players in their position.

WTF are you talking about?

From has all the physical tools.

Hes no dual threat but hes mobile enough, hes big and strong and has great arm talent.
Well I'm talking about the fact that he is 6'2 (kinda generous). I'm also talking about the fact that he is not an elusive scrambler in the pocket that people his size tend to be so they can get a better passing lane (like baker mayfield). No doubt that he is good and played well today, but there is a reason Georgia runs the ball the vast majority of the time. To be an NFL quarterback you not only have to be good, but you have to be fantastic.

Advertisement
Back