Potential Fields transfer

Advertisement
My question is, why go there in the first place? You knew Fromm was a freshman and you were going to sit. Some of these kids man.....

Kid was betting on himself and felt he was better...

Obviously being a year behind in the offenses knowledge and Fromm being a defensive coaches dream QB someone who doesn’t turn the ball over and makes sound decisions

I’d take him down here... keep stacking chips you never know what happens

Every coach will pick a kid like Fromm over Fields because big boy offensive football you need a QB to make reads and deliver the ball. Fromm played a really good game tonight, I don't anything about Fields but would he have been just as good or better than Fromm tonight in the Pocket? Same reason Saban went with Tua over Hurts, Tua is better in the pocket

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He knew what he was getting himself into. His whole family went to uga and he’s from there. His hs pedigree and a strong season could launch him into the first round after he replaces Fromm.

His #2 was auburn.

My bad, I was thinking of before it was obvious Fisher was gone. FSU actually was second in Crystal balls because they had a lot of momentum until Fisher starting making his move to get the **** out of there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back