Potential Fields transfer

Oh sh*t, this is about fields
514FC3B5-3503-4465-B705-F7B6B25E7AB0.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh sh*t, this is about fields
View attachment 71797

It all makes sense now. We've all said he'd be a monster in Riley's system. And now Haselwood is looking hard at OU? This is probably why. Makes perfect sense.

They want to play together. Fields has no relationship with Richt or Miami. Neither are feeling UGA anymore. Its a perfect fit. Yeah he'd have to sit out a year. But he'd still get to play 2 years with his boy & the #2 WR in the nation. I'm not so sure this is click bait.

Advertisement
It all makes sense now. We've all said he'd be a monster in Riley's system. And now Haselwood is looking hard at OU? This is probably why. Makes perfect sense.

They want to play together. Fields has no relationship with Richt or Miami. Neither are feeling UGA anymore. Its a perfect fit. Yeah he'd have to sit out a year. But he'd still get to play 2 years with his boy & the #2 WR in the nation. I'm not so sure this is click bait.

Oklahoma has the #1 dual threat QB in the nation committed. They would be the one of the worst schools for him to go to.

Mansell is not a fake insider and does not post crap.

The guy literally said nothing. I have the credentials to tell everyone that I've "heard things", and that I'm "not sure what's true or false".

You also can't ever disprove a guy getting a text about a player "considering" a transfer.

Whoever called it the fake insider handbook hit the nail on the head.

Advertisement
The guy literally said nothing. I have the credentials to tell everyone that I've "heard things", and that I'm "not sure what's true or false".

You also can't ever disprove a guy getting a text about a player "considering" a transfer.Whoever called it the fake insider handbook hit the nail on the head.

That’s all these pay sites do

Advertisement

You also can't ever disprove a guy getting a text about a player "considering" a transfer.

Whoever called it the fake insider handbook hit the nail on the head.

You need to consider the history of insider and what he said. Basically Mansell is saying that he has heard the rumors. He was pretty clear in not trying to pass it off as happening.

Advertisement
Back