Post from a TOS poster

I can not verify this but a poster on TOS has stated he knows one of the 8 guys the U contacted before they named the 3 bot members on the search committee. He says Butch has already met with Blake twice and that he has support of big donors with promise of more donations to come.There has also been tremendous feedback for Butch from the fans,alumni and students.That he will be announced as head coach during Thanksgiving .This does jive with recent reports of Paul Dimare and Schwarz (Schwarz Center) backing Butch. Again I can't confirm this but this is a long time poster with no history of fabrication.

So you're saying that whoop also prosts elsewhere?

Advertisement
Am I supposed to be happy? For 2 years I wanted Butch, but now a lot of respected posters are saying it wouldn't be a good hire. Guysm, I'm hurt, I'm confused, and I don't know what to think.

Ok, you have my permission not to think.

Advertisement
Butch Hiring Day is 22 away

Estimated to the date of the Pitt game, 11-27-2015

Butch is The MAN!

[video=youtube;nLIzRBelEf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLIzRBelEf8[/video]

that guy is full of ****...he was fermanated on canesport for being a psychopath lol

Miami doesn't need a search committee. Former players, coaches, and fans should pick the next guy. Miami isn't like Alabama or OSU. Last search committee picked Al Golden. You need someone that fits Miami & understands what it takes to coach here. Charlie Strong, Butch Davis, Chud, Pagano, all understand what Miami is.

Miami doesn't need a search committee. Former players, coaches, and fans should pick the next guy. Miami isn't like Alabama or OSU. Last search committee picked Al Golden. You need someone that fits Miami & understands what it takes to coach here. Charlie Strong, Butch Davis, Chud, Pagano, all understand what Miami is.

Now organizing a search for the search committee.

Advertisement
Post from a TOS poster

I can not verify this but a poster on TOS has stated he knows one of the 8 guys the U contacted before they named the 3 bot members on the search committee. He says Butch has already met with Blake twice and that he has support of big donors with promise of more donations to come.There has also been tremendous feedback for Butch from the fans,alumni and students.That he will be announced as head coach during Thanksgiving .This does jive with recent reports of Paul Dimare and Schwarz (Schwarz Center) backing Butch. Again I can't confirm this but this is a long time poster with [KNOWN] history of fabrication and multiple Handles

Ferman deleted (Ferminated) the thread. Could be its too close too home or he thinks its fabricated. Time will tell. I would think he wouldnt want the administration mad at him if he stole their thunder.
Cvette is completely full of ****.
He was also PoppaCane on twitter.
Guy is a grade A ****sucker.
Lost that boner real quick.

CiS Got a bunch of grown *** men *********ing over a phucking tease -- nothing to ***** with -- Well then, why isn't this whole thread deleted?

Why do people pay for Gary Ferman's site? Fuggin idiots.

The guy gave Charles Robinson a forum to **** on Miami.

Post from a TOS poster

I can not verify this but a poster on TOS has stated he knows one of the 8 guys the U contacted before they named the 3 bot members on the search committee. He says Butch has already met with Blake twice and that he has support of big donors with promise of more donations to come.There has also been tremendous feedback for Butch from the fans,alumni and students.That he will be announced as head coach during Thanksgiving .This does jive with recent reports of Paul Dimare and Schwarz (Schwarz Center) backing Butch. Again I can't confirm this but this is a long time poster with [KNOWN] history of fabrication and multiple Handles

Ferman deleted (Ferminated) the thread. Could be its too close too home or he thinks its fabricated. Time will tell. I would think he wouldnt want the administration mad at him if he stole their thunder.

CiS Got a bunch of grown *** men *********ing over a phucking tease -- nothing to ***** with -- Well then, why isn't this whole thread deleted?

Some folks need to Harden the **** Up.

[video=youtube;unkIVvjZc9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y[/video]

Advertisement
Post from a TOS poster

Some folks need to Harden the **** Up.

...until the real phucking is manifest...shlt oh wait...it's coming

[video=youtube;unkIVvjZc9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y[/video]

Butch Davis is here !

Guy is a grade A **********.

Yes, the guy is big time liar like Chef .

Was he also Randomwalk, or was that someone else?

I think RandomWalk was someone else, but apparently he was full of sh*t as well

Always gave very vague info and would humble brag about flying on his "private jet"

I don't ever remember Cvette on CanesTime...thought he was only on Canesport

Advertisement
Makes perfect sense with Randy following all the current players on Twitter.

Any truth to the rumor about Butch bringing in Curtis Johnson to run the offense with Dorsey?

Seriously.. where do you guy's come up with this chit. Curtis Johnson is the head coach at Tulane. People don't leave head coaching positions on their own accord to become a OC

Advertisement
Back